• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reginald Bartholomew

Reaction score
I’m not conflating you with anyone except with a guy who put himself on the same side of someone who behaved like dick (whom my original comment was related to) to a small business which made us all lose out in the end. I have no idea why you felt targeted nor do I really care, these types of hyper sensitive emotional outbursts are just bleh..

Either way, a poor option was better than no option since nobody could come up with anything better.

Yeah, I was definitely cheering for ****** behaviour by saying "Ah, that sucks."My emotional reaction I'll own: I'm unhappy to have access to a brand I think makes cool **** curtailed. Yours you will launder by clothing it in "reasonableness", and pretending calling people clueless and fools was about rationality and not emotional sensitivity.

slimster

Reaction score
If people harass 18east to get their customs/brokerage fees refunded or refuse their free international delivery because of it then I have no qualms about making a somewhat cheeky comment about it hoping for a solution just as you seemingly have no qualms about unleashing your rightous customer fury.

Reginald Bartholomew

Reaction score
If people harass 18east to get their customs/brokerage fees refunded or refuse their free international delivery because of it then I have no qualms about making a somewhat cheeky comment about it hoping for a solution just as you seemingly have no qualms about unleashing your rightous customer fury.

As if one asshole is the whole of people who are frustrated with the shipping situation. You trying to paint me as the same as an international free shipping asshole is dumb and ignorant. Your "cheekiness" is, to someone who has had to deal with UPS and DHL actually trying to violate the law, is more showing your ass.

airhead

Reaction score
did AC ever say who the graphic designer was who did the graphic for the "multiples" hoodie?

he mentioned on IG, seems like it was someone from down under, but not sure who. I got my ship notification for that this week, and I can't wait.

if he didn't say, any guesses as to who it is?

would also like to know this! mine arrived this week and love it.

henriik

Reaction score
1638559651922.png

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
did AC ever say who the graphic designer was who did the graphic for the "multiples" hoodie?

he mentioned on IG, seems like it was someone from down under, but not sure who. I got my ship notification for that this week, and I can't wait.

if he didn't say, any guesses as to who it is?

He asked us not to share his name but is a partner in a crazy successful graphic-driven brand that we love. That’s the most I’ll speak on it.

^yep I hope the beanies fit my giant melon head haha. they look sweet.

also this is a major side note, but this brand is KILLING it for us 90s UVM alums haha.

There are no beanies…those are mostly my kids’ - knit by a family friend. Definitely got a good amount of bootleg uvm merch though.

zukirin

Reaction score
Adding more praise to the Richmond. I grabbed the Olive Richmond ones and they're amazing. I regret not grabbing the overdyed pair.

briancly

Reaction score
Adding more praise to the Richmond. I grabbed the Olive Richmond ones and they're amazing. I regret not grabbing the overdyed pair.

Olive Richmond's have become my go-to for any sort of activity, and are also great to lounge in. Pretty funny since I normally don't even like olive as a color. Love the overdyed, but others are not liking the trail of indigo I end up leaving everywhere.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics