• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

catkin_

Reaction score
Selling 2 All Cap Studios collab shirts, size XL. Brand new, never worn. $40 + shipping. HMU if you're interested.

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
drop 1 khadi jungle jacket XXL on offer. worn once - excellent/as new condition. from the UM (!) post popup inventory. i’m an l to xl, the jacket still fits in the 18east “embrace the slouch” regime. $325 + shipping. thanks!

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ll have a $345 (Was that the price of the Nomad?) gift card balance I’m willing to sell for 10% off for those looking to pick up something from the next drop.

Was able to pick up a Large Nomad from another member so I think I’m going to sit this drop out.

Let me know if interested. Only opportunity to pick up something at a discount.

$300 PayPal direct (add 4% for invoice). Get all the goods dropping this Friday! Won’t be available after that as I’ll probably pick up the fleece if it doesn’t sell.

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the khaki single pleats from drop one in size xl they want to sell me?

5F86523C-A8D1-474C-86A5-6A39E05C2712.jpeg

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
drop 1 khadi jungle jacket XXL on offer. worn once - excellent/as new condition. from the UM (!) post popup inventory. i’m an l to xl, the jacket still fits in the 18east “embrace the slouch” regime. $325 + shipping. thanks!

the drop 1 khadi jung jacket now xposted on the platform that shall not be named.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hi all, selling a pair of the namdak work pant in espresso. size medium. worn only a few times, wash and dried once. can post measurements upon request. asking $150 plus shipping.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Edit: sold pending funds

Selling an XL Jampa coat in indigo overdyed cotton khadi tweed. Same base fabric as the Jampa on the site right now but overdyed and finished with a strip of drop 1 sahasika fabric lining at the hem.

Was the Unionmade exclusive and retailed for $395. Worn once, selling for $250 shipped CONUS.

Last edited:

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the drop 1 khadi jung jacket now xposted on the platform that shall not be named.

Just a heads up to the bs&t locals --- the drop1 jungle jacket will get a 10% drop on the aftermarket platform that shall not be named sometime in the next 24. If you have an eye on the kit, find me here if here works better for you.

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up to the bs&t locals --- the drop1 jungle jacket will get a 10% drop on the aftermarket platform that shall not be named sometime in the next 24. If you have an eye on the kit, find me here if here works better for you.

SOLD. thanks SF watchers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads