• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

18 East Buy-Sell-Trade Thread

catkin_

Reaction score
Selling 2 All Cap Studios collab shirts, size XL. Brand new, never worn. $40 + shipping. HMU if you're interested.

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
drop 1 khadi jungle jacket XXL on offer. worn once - excellent/as new condition. from the UM (!) post popup inventory. i’m an l to xl, the jacket still fits in the 18east “embrace the slouch” regime. $325 + shipping. thanks!

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
I’ll have a $345 (Was that the price of the Nomad?) gift card balance I’m willing to sell for 10% off for those looking to pick up something from the next drop.

Was able to pick up a Large Nomad from another member so I think I’m going to sit this drop out.

Let me know if interested. Only opportunity to pick up something at a discount.
$300 PayPal direct (add 4% for invoice). Get all the goods dropping this Friday! Won’t be available after that as I’ll probably pick up the fleece if it doesn’t sell.

JayDotz

Reaction score
Anyone have the khaki single pleats from drop one in size xl they want to sell me?

5F86523C-A8D1-474C-86A5-6A39E05C2712.jpeg

jraniti

Reaction score
Any chance someone is selling a fleece vest/gilet in a size small?

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
drop 1 khadi jungle jacket XXL on offer. worn once - excellent/as new condition. from the UM (!) post popup inventory. i’m an l to xl, the jacket still fits in the 18east “embrace the slouch” regime. $325 + shipping. thanks!
the drop 1 khadi jung jacket now xposted on the platform that shall not be named.

kjb

Reaction score
hi all, selling a pair of the namdak work pant in espresso. size medium. worn only a few times, wash and dried once. can post measurements upon request. asking $150 plus shipping.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Edit: sold pending funds

Selling an XL Jampa coat in indigo overdyed cotton khadi tweed. Same base fabric as the Jampa on the site right now but overdyed and finished with a strip of drop 1 sahasika fabric lining at the hem.

Was the Unionmade exclusive and retailed for $395. Worn once, selling for $250 shipped CONUS.

Last edited:

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
the drop 1 khadi jung jacket now xposted on the platform that shall not be named.
Just a heads up to the bs&t locals --- the drop1 jungle jacket will get a 10% drop on the aftermarket platform that shall not be named sometime in the next 24. If you have an eye on the kit, find me here if here works better for you.

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
Just a heads up to the bs&t locals --- the drop1 jungle jacket will get a 10% drop on the aftermarket platform that shall not be named sometime in the next 24. If you have an eye on the kit, find me here if here works better for you.
SOLD. thanks SF watchers.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.