• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

18 East Buy-Sell-Trade Thread

malcb33

Reaction score
Thought I would throw this out here, since the 18E thread moves fairly quickly these days.

On the hunt for a pair of the Gorecki cargos in a large or XL. I’ll take any color but navy would be preferred.

Also still interested in finding,
-Sahasika jacket in XL or XXL
-Either the white Ikat or printed olive Andrew shirts in L or maybe XL (from drop 1)
-Bagru or kalamkari T-shirt or shirt in L or XL (from drop 1)
- XL white paint splattered t-shit

dkboze

Reaction score
I will have a large gorecki to sell in green or cream — just not sure which color I'm keeping yet

kivkcin

Reaction score
ISO Charlotte Vest L/XL — still looking for Charlotte Vest in L or XL. Willing to pay premium.

bnd6xc

Reaction score
Add me to the list of folks looking for the cargos in L, XL or XXL. Will buy or I have a medium in undyed for you if interested...

malcb33

Reaction score
Thought I would throw this out here, since the 18E thread moves fairly quickly these days.

On the hunt for a pair of the Gorecki cargos in a large or XL. I’ll take any color but navy would be preferred.

Also still interested in finding,
-Sahasika jacket in XL or XXL
-Either the white Ikat or printed olive Andrew shirts in L or maybe XL (from drop 1)
-Bagru or kalamkari T-shirt or shirt in L or XL (from drop 1)
- XL white paint splattered t-shit
And looking for the Bilal polo in either style in L or XL

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
I’ll have a $345 (Was that the price of the Nomad?) gift card balance I’m willing to sell for 10% off for those looking to pick up something from the next drop.

Was able to pick up a Large Nomad from another member so I think I’m going to sit this drop out.

Let me know if interested. Only opportunity to pick up something at a discount.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.