• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Garasaki

Reaction score
I just wanted to convey my happiness with a recent purchase from No Man Walks Alone.

I made a small purchase, although important for me.

NMWA had a very competitive price, turned the product around very quickly (purchased on Sunday, arrived on a Thursday!). Packaging was outstanding, and even included a personally handwritten note, which I thought was very pleasant, especially considering this was hardly a high dollar purchase.

Again, really happy and impressed with the service and quality product sold by NMWA. Highly recommended!

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just wanted to convey my happiness with a recent purchase from No Man Walks Alone.

I made a small purchase, although important for me.

NMWA had a very competitive price, turned the product around very quickly (purchased on Sunday, arrived on a Thursday!).  Packaging was outstanding, and even included a personally handwritten note, which I thought was very pleasant, especially considering this was hardly a high dollar purchase.

Again, really happy and impressed with the service and quality product sold by NMWA.  Highly recommended!
I agree only 100%.

For months I've been looking for a winter hat that would fit over my large noggin (size 7 5/8) without being tight and this Scott & Charters one is perfect. Warm, soft and the perfect size.

Last edited:

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Sorry, Murls, will have to wait a bit. Mine is in a container waiting to be shipped to Seoul next week, ETA mid December.

No worries, that wasn't directed at you. Geez, I thought 5 days was a long time to wait. That must be agonizing for you.

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have a list of Vass that I intend to have MTO through NMWA. Among the last three probably need to narrow down to one or two. I'm business casual (includes jeans) outside of weddings and funerals so no oxfords here.

I'll spoiler the pics but if Greg decides to make any of these up for the shop that's cool too. :stirpot:

I have the same makeup as the scotch grain boot, in fact I based it on exactly this pair. Sadly, they've never fit right. Seems to be a recurrent theme with me.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does the "Notify me" button work? There are a couple things I've tried to get notifications for, but I'm not seeing feedback on the website indicating that the button works. Or maybe the stuff I want just never comes back :)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It works.

Louys

Reaction score
Hey Greg, do you think thsat you'll ever stock buttero side zips in any colors besides black?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have them in brown as well this season

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today we are starting a series of posts, where we ask friends of No Man Walks Alone for their 5 gift picks from the store.

First in line, John Sugden from Mackintosh (check out his cool car too)
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/gifts

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mac car coat looks very nice. That is an oustanding price for it too. Don't anyone think it isn't a core piece of winter wear either, as well as being a fall/spring piece on its own. Assuming the cut is similar to the Alva,
It layers pefectly, the wool is wind proof and sturdy, and that standup collar keeps things cozy with a scarf tucked in. The Alva is fully polar vortex approved, so my guess is that this car coat is too.

And now I want one... :-(

Last edited:

Louys

Reaction score
I went on the site to check and say th dark brown ones. But the only way I could tell on my monitor that they weren't black is because the product name insisted they were brown. In any case I guess I should rephrase my question. do you think you'll stock any mid or light brown sidezzips in the future?

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No worries, that wasn't directed at you. Geez, I thought 5 days was a long time to wait. That must be agonizing for you.

It becomes worse when you know that there is 85% of my wardrobe plus the whole household in that 40ft container. I "saved" some Rotas, Inglese, Heschungs, AS, a Fox Flannel, but most is stuck in there. Fully insured, thankfully. :)
But just imagine a years worth of kopping lost at sea. Shiver ...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads