• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

RajunCajun

Reaction score
Jamieson's Sweater Vest

PXL_20231120_222143571.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How's your belt holding up? Mine has been basically falling apart. One of the rivets came out after the first wear and now the silver tipped end has fallen off. Real disappointment for a $300 belt
that's not good - have you reached out to Wythe about this?

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Hope everyone has fully recovered from Thanksgiving, and enjoyed our late-season lookbook. Because this week, drops are back on the menu and will have you writing a wishlist letter to your favorite gift-giver this month.

The response to our William Lockie cardigans has (rightfully) been great, and we also worked with them on some watch caps - both 4-ply cashmere and 4-ply in sooo many strong colors. I'll just dump them all here without comment as I know these are very personal preferences 🤣

20231208006.jpg 20231208010.jpg 20231208014.jpg 20231208018.jpg 20231208030.jpg 20231208034.jpg 20231208038.jpg 20231208042.jpg 20231208046.jpg 20231208050.jpg 20231208054.jpg 20231208058.jpg 20231208062.jpg 20231208066.jpg 20231208070.jpg 20231208074.jpg 20231208078.jpg William_Lockie_Scotland_Ribbed_hat_in_Black_4-ply_pure_cashmere (2).jpg

Attachments

• William_Lockie_Scotland_Ribbed_hat_in_Grey_Flannel_4-ply_pure_cashmere (3).jpg
    William_Lockie_Scotland_Ribbed_hat_in_Grey_Flannel_4-ply_pure_cashmere (3).jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 9
  • William_Lockie_Scotland_Ribbed_hat_in_Flannel_grey_4-ply_Geelong_wool (2).jpg
    William_Lockie_Scotland_Ribbed_hat_in_Flannel_grey_4-ply_Geelong_wool (2).jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 10

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
Our latest from Wythe is also very special, including a much-needed restock of our exclusive mallard caps and a 10th anniversary chain-stitched washed denim western 😈 I think @MeatFishand @willy cheesesteak might have been teasing that one and could have some selfies on hand.

Group_FW23_Wythe_Hats.jpg

Wythe_FW23_Corduroy_cap_in_caramel_with_lasso_logo_chainstitched_embroidery_(restock) (2).jpg Wythe_FW23_Corduroy_cap_in_crimson_with_lasso_logo_chainstitched_embroidery_(restock) (1).jpg

Lasso logos are looking good though, and we've got two colors in corduroy of that one.

Wythe_FW23_Hunting_jacket_in_brown_Buffalo_check_Shetland_wool_tweed (7).jpg Wythe_FW23_Hunting_jacket_in_brown_Buffalo_check_Shetland_wool_tweed (3).jpg

The hunting jacket has been a fun silhouette from them as an alternative to a heavyweight shacket, and feels right at home in a shetland wool tweed gunclub. And how about those buttons!

Wythe_FW23_Chainstitched_workshirt_in_natural_undyed_cotton_herringbone (8).jpg Wythe_FW23_Chainstitched_workshirt_in_natural_undyed_cotton_herringbone (5).jpg Wythe_FW23_Chainstitched_workshirt_in_yellow_chamois_cotton_herringbone (2).jpg

We've got two workshirts with lucky horseshoe chainstitch embroidery as well - natural cotton herringbone and a lovely mustard chamois herringbone.

Wythe_FW23_Sawtooth_pearlsnap_shirt_in_plum_cotton_velvet (6).jpg Wythe_FW23_Sawtooth_pearlsnap_shirt_in_plum_cotton_velvet (1).jpg

Seemingly divined from some sacred well of pearlsnaps, this burgundy velour joint. I mean. Come on. Come on.

Wythe_FW23_Exclusive_Chainstitched_pearlsnap_shrt_in_washed_indigo_cotton_denim_(10th_annivers...jpg Wythe_FW23_Exclusive_Chainstitched_pearlsnap_shrt_in_washed_indigo_cotton_denim_(10th_annivers...jpg

And if that doesn't have you salivating enough, here is a peek of our 10th Anniversary collab with them - that beautiful washed denim western, now with some killer chainstitch embroidery across the yoke.

Wythe_FW23_Hand_tooled_leather_tote_bag_in_cognac (2).jpg Wythe_FW23_Hand_tooled_leather_tote_bag_in_cognac (4).jpg

Lastly, something Kenshawn has been rocking for a few years but now in the store, this generously sized fully hand-tooled leather tote. The floral design is really nicely balanced and shows off the tooling really well and just has a great presence in person. I mean, think of how good this looks parked next to you in the cafe, right?

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
It's our second season with Melbourne's Informale, and we still love their sartorial takes on the kind of pieces we always wear. That kicked off with some nicely tailored easy pants and drawstring shorts this spring, but now in the fall we have more of a full drop including jackets, jeans, and overshirts as well.

Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Jungle_jacket_in_navy_British_cotton_canvas (7).jpg Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Jungle_jacket_in_navy_British_cotton_canvas (1).jpg Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Jungle_jacket_in_olive_British_cotton_canvas (9).jpg Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Jungle_jacket_in_olive_British_cotton_canvas (6).jpg

Sharp, sharp, sharp. Love this take on a jungle jacket with that generous open collar, fine cotton canvas from the UK, and that well executed drawstring to dial in the shape.

Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Work_shirt_in_navy_British_cotton_moleskin (8).jpg Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Work_shirt_in_navy_British_cotton_moleskin (3).jpg Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Work_shirt_in_light_olive_British_cotton_moleskin (8).jpg Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Work_shirt_in_light_olive_British_cotton_moleskin (2).jpg

You know how we feel about moleskin overshirts, and this workshirt scratches that itch very well. I really love the interplay between the covered placket and the oversized flapped chest pockets, keeping the visual interest more about the panels of moleskin and stitching between it with no buttons to break anything up.

Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Easy_trousers_in_mid-grey_melange_wool_flannel (8).jpg Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Easy_trousers_in_mid-grey_melange_wool_flannel (4).jpg

We couldn't not do some pleated easy pants, and what better than grey flanne lfor the season to let their cut shine? I used to have a similar pair from Camoshita that I wore to death with just about everything - loafers, my VOR AF1-alikes, fine knits and sport coats and sweatshirts alike. Just really fun and easy to wear all winter long.

Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Fatigue_pants_in_chocolate_cotton_cavalry_twill (8).jpg Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Fatigue_pants_in_chocolate_cotton_cavalry_twill (4).jpg

Our other pair of trousers for the season are fatigue pants and they carry through that sartorial edge as well with a heavy duty cavalry twill that keeps a nice center crease. Which is something I can't say I've seen before on fatigues but brings a huge smile to my face - it feels subversive (don't laugh!) but also silly and fun to wear.

Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Selvedge_jeans_in_indigo_Japanese_cotton_denim (6).jpg Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Selvedge_jeans_in_indigo_Japanese_cotton_denim (1).jpg

We've also got their take on five pocket jeans with the great kind of cut you'd expect from them. Generous rise, easy upper with a mild taper and a really fun kangaroo leather patch. 13.5oz selvedge from Okayama, sanforized with one rinse.

Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Workwear_jacket_in_indigo_Japanese_cotton_denim (7).jpg Informale_FW23_Made_in_Australia_Workwear_jacket_in_indigo_Japanese_cotton_denim (3).jpg

And this is the wildcard of the bunch. Modeled after some 1970s French work jackets from their archives, the pockets have a lot of personality but I really love that striking Riri zip cutting right through the middle.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
https://putthison.com/what-your-beanie-color-says-about-you/

need an updated version from gtran

Hope everyone has fully recovered from Thanksgiving, and enjoyed our late-season lookbook. Because this week, drops are back on the menu and will have you writing a wishlist letter to your favorite gift-giver this month.

The response to our William Lockie cardigans has (rightfully) been great, and we also worked with them on some watch caps - both 4-ply cashmere and 4-ply in sooo many strong colors. I'll just dump them all here without comment as I know these are very personal preferences 🤣

View attachment 2085165 View attachment 2085167 View attachment 2085169 View attachment 2085171 View attachment 2085173 View attachment 2085175 View attachment 2085177 View attachment 2085179 View attachment 2085181 View attachment 2085183 View attachment 2085185 View attachment 2085187 View attachment 2085189 View attachment 2085191 View attachment 2085193 View attachment 2085195 View attachment 2085197 View attachment 2085199

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads