• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2A90E3DD-DD9E-429F-AC64-636FC603DF00.jpeg

Monitaly lightweight chore coat (and Lescas as always)

surrender

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that the Doppiaa blue striped polo rules, can't wait until it warms up a bit so I can start rocking it

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The brown is dope too. Just sayin

macjedi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it from last summer? I don't think I wore a Monitaly chore jacket in fall/winter but I did have the Monitaly guayabera in a couple of shots last summer

View attachment 1353973

I also wore the current season chore jacket during our livestream on Friday

Thanks Greg! I don't know when it was from. I did some googling on the guayabera and the chore coat last Friday or Saturday to see pics in the wild and somehow came across a photo of what I thought was a Monitaly green chore coat. I think you were wearing a brown hat and maybe sunglasses … but I might just be loosing my mind. :crazy: No biggie. I had lots of other photos to post for inspiration, but in my mind … that one had a good vibe. Thanks again!

Looked in the photos from FW '19 but couldn't find anything. Is that the rooftop session you were thinking of? The were some of Greg in the Monitaly Kodiak coat, but doesn't sound like that's what your looking for?
Thanks for looking!

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone here returned the Camoshita easy pants in beige but thanks to whoever did!
I scooped them right up.

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else find the taped hem of the Doppiaa terry cloth polo overly narrow and fairly inflexible? I had a hard time putting it on and taking it off without straining.

Totally agree. I could barely get it off because of the taped hem. Would have preferred something with a little flex.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Now I'm very curious for when it my Doppiaa polos arrive.

Last edited:

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally agree. I could barely get it off because of the taped hem. Would have preferred something with a little flex.
Did you eat a lot while wearing it? Because typically, if you can get it on, then you should be able to get it off... :marchal:

No, but seriously, I kinda agree that the taping is a little odd - would have been better to use a more stretchy fabric. But it’s not that much of an issue either - just something that can be improved upon.

Nat25

Reaction score
Did ppl size up a size on Inglese Saharian jacket in anticipation of shrinkage? Or true to typical size?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads