• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Great feedback, thank you as always Newc.

It's a shame about the way Ikiji scales their trousers. It sure feels like they start at a 30 waist, and go up to a 34. And this is across 4 sizes!

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree - and the IV is a fairly small 34, at that!

I feel like Ikiji is weird with their shirts as well. And then with outerwear/sweaters, I am always a III. Crazy world we live in.

At least so far, I just wanted to make my experience clear, that Doppiaa seems pretty standard with sizing. And I see that my experience differs from the experience of others.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Yeah I should preface my needing to go up 2 sizes for the Doppiaa pants with the fact that I can never fit into a normal pair of pants. Camoshita easy pants work for me though, so I think I’ll hold out hope for a pair of those this FW. Sounds like I wouldn’t stand a chance with the Ikiji trousers.

Also, really love the coat!

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
We should differentiate between the 5-pockets and the cords. I actually think the 5-pocket are TTS for their IT size.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So, just got my box, and here are thoughts on sizing:

Doppiaa: across the board (5 pocket, zig zag), I am a size 50. That comports with my size in Eidos, Rota, etc. I didn't get to spend much time with either item, so I'll reserve my thoughts for the time being. The pants are fuzzier than I thought they would be, the zig zag sweater is more robust than I thought it would be. Both seem very nice. Sizing up will just lead to the stuff looking funny, in my opinion. They are meant to fit in that eye-talian way.
:fu: I need a 50 too!

52s headed back unless anyone has a 50 they want to trade

King Calder

Reaction score
Ikiji polo sweater. It’s definitely a sweater styled after a polo, very similar weight to my inis or naissance sweaters. I am a M/40 and took a 3.

89E0E294-1801-43E8-8EAB-900097040226.jpeg

Also wearing the Doppiaa five pocket pants, I might try sizing up from 46 to 48 to get a bit looser of a fit in the crotch but the fabric is thinner than I was expecting and has a nice amount of give. I like them!

NO MERCY

Reaction score
Thanks for the update and the pic. The sweater looks good on you.

Is the ribbing very tight on the hem and cuffs?

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm having a moment of weakness so I'm throwing up a IC for Valstar Clint size small. I've worn it about 10 times but is in pristine condition. Send me a pm if interested!

n2pua

Reaction score
@gdl203

will you be offering any of the camoshita DB 4x1 separates this upcoming collection ?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.