• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ups guy just came to drop my **** off, guy says he doesn't go home until everything is delivered :fistbump:

OzzyJones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just paid my customs bill; $230 on a $600 order! I think I'll just be window shopping from now on :(

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF? my customs bill from canada on a panerai was less than that.

that blows. :(

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A photo, that may or may not actually be in focus, of the Niche brown gaucho slim corduroy trousers. This is the XL, and they will receive a very delicate cold wash and hang dry to keep the inseam from getting any more #IvyStyle. I'd hate to only be able to wear them with my varsity sweater. Insert a cape codder emoticon here.

The waist fits me very nicely as something of a 35.5 measurement (depending on where these sit, which is low, but by no means too low). See how I snuck my waist size into the conversation? I guess I'm a little late on that though.

Looks great - I really like the color of those cords.

Are the shoes Vass pebble grain?

What size are you greg and can I get p2p and length on one size down from yours?

please tell me you ordered the cork peccary unlined
I'm a Large in S&C

Medium has 21 1/4" p2p and 25 3/4" length from BOC

Re: gloves, does this answer the question?

Cork peccary on left, tobacco carpincho on right. Both unlined of course

ups guy just came to drop my **** off, guy says he doesn't go home until everything is delivered
fistbump.gif
Nice - my UPS guy is really great.
Just paid my customs bill; $230 on a $600 order! I think I'll just be window shopping from now on
frown.gif
OUCH ! Sorry to hear that
frown.gif

You need an American friend to send you "gifts" from time to time...

Last edited:

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Looks great - I really like the color of those cords. Are the shoes Vass pebble grain? I'm a Large in S&C Medium has 21 1/4" p2p and 25 3/4" length from BOC Re: gloves, does this answer the question?
Cork peccary on left, tobacco carpincho on right. Both unlined of course
Nice - my UPS guy is really great. OUCH ! Sorry to hear that :( You need an American friend to send you "gifts" from time to time...
Ooof. Those gloves look very nice. Will look for them to reach the site. The shoes are Carmina calf in the Alt Wien style. Apparently treated in someway to make them a little more weather proof. Good sturdy shoes. I know a place that has some great look Vass pebble grain Alt Wiens though. I keep looking at them. :) The color is great, and the fabric has a very nice hand to it. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a pair of instantly comfortable casual pants.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
oooof thanks g both look great

doesn't look like cork but I'll take your word for it until better pics are uploaded

Last edited:

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ooof thanks g both look great
doesn't look like cork but I'll take your word for it until better pics are uploaded
That's Merola's "cork".

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
greg/kyle - could i get thigh measurements on the big john tapered chinos in a 32 and a 33? thanks!

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
greg/kyle - could i get thigh measurements on the big john tapered chinos in a 32 and a 33? thanks!

No problem, just measured the green pairs. BiG style, 2" below the crotch - 32 measures 11" across, 33 measures 11.25 inches.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score

Since there has been a fair amount of interest in this, I'll just post up the measurements that I had taken earlier here:

Medium:

Pit to Pit: 53cm (20.9in)

Shoulder to Shoulder: 45cm (17.7in)

Length, from bottom of collar to hem in back: 65cm (25.6in)

Sleeve, from center of back to shoulder, then down again to end of sleeve (NMWA standard): 84.5cm (33.3in)

Large:

Pit to Pit: 55cm (21.7in)

Shoulder to Shoulder: 46.5cm (18.3in)

Length, from bottom of collar to hem in back: 67cm (26.3in)

Sleeve, from center of back to shoulder, then down again to end of sleeve (NMWA standard): 88cm (34.6in)

Extra Large:

Pit to Pit: 56.5cm (22.2in)

Shoulder to Shoulder: 48cm (18.9in)

Length, from bottom of collar to hem in back: 70cm (27.6in)

Sleeve, from center of back to shoulder, then down again to end of sleeve (NMWA standard): 90.5cm (35.6in)

Hope this helps everyone that was interested!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78