• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One week trip to Japan

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I'll warn everyone.

where, in the lounge at the Hotel New Koyo? Esteemed Tokyoites, indeed.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
where, in the lounge at the Hotel New Koyo? Esteemed Tokyoites, indeed.

You go right on ahead and act like a spoiled *****. The Japanese are more tolerant than I am about that kind of ****.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lurker[1].gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
lurker[1].gif

Careful Greg, fuckface over there might accuse you of having and wanting to give other people AIDS. Then he'll insult you, and your friends standards. Maybe if you are really lucky, he will call you mentally disabled!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
ps Tokyo Slim, if you come up to L'Osier or Robuchon when I'm dining, maybe I'll buy you an Acqua Panna or something.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
If I wanted to hang out with a whiny spoiled *****, I'd get a girlfriend.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I was just kidding about that btw, I don't wanna hang out with you. lol

Enjoy your version of fun!

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I was just kidding about that btw, I don't wanna hang out with you. lol Enjoy your version of fun!
Enjoy being tacky and flaunting how much money you are spending. Was I supposed to be impressed when you name dropped L'Osier and Robuchon?
smile.gif
I'm sorry. I thought you were whining a couple pages ago about having to pay for a cab.

blackjack

Reaction score
If you can't read Japanese, then use Google Translate or Firefox + Rikaichan to scan the deals at ToCoo.jp. It's a new site so no idea how long they'll last. Some of the hotel and ryokan are being off-loaded as low as 109 JPY per night; often these are deals for the following night. You won't find Y109/night deals if you try and book several weeks in advance, but you should be able to still find rates at 40 to 70% discount.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Your link isn't working.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Welcome.

blackjack

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads