• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

medtech_expat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
Woah, love your collection medtech!
worship.gif

Thanks for the kind words. Ironically, that 1815 chrono is one of the primary reasons I haven't done some EG or G&G damage at your shop (yet...)

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KtownGreg
better scans to follow...
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Nice to have a WIS back in this thread.
- B

Originally Posted by medtech_expat
Originally Posted by gdl203
Holy sh!t. Things are getting serious around here...
inlove.gif

Originally Posted by KtownGreg
A few more random shots to keep things rolling.
Originally Posted by tchoy
Panerai Pam 232
I think PG was complaining this thread was side tracked for a while. He should be happier now.

THANK THE LORD.. I WAS ABOUT TO PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH THIS THREAK &.. WELL. I HAVE ALREADY LEFT WAYWR

Miguel Alvarez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by medtech_expat

img0340l.jpg

The highlight of the 1815 chrono: one of the most beautiful movements ever produced...

This thread has been bumped up a notch. Really like the Lange 1815 chrono
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice job on the strap combo. Fairly unusual to see the copper face - works well here.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by audiophilia
If my Malvern Auto does not appear soon (24 days and counting at Canada ******* Customs), I may go for this.
4212518517_fcfe5f9aac_o.jpg
4213283038_19691f934e_o.jpg

I. Want. This. Trying to find it on the site....can't see it. What am I missing?

medtech_expat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great collection medtech, especially the A lange & Sohne. Are you an Aussie?

I'm an ABC, but of American vintage, not Aussie. I was based out of Sydney for two years and went to grad school in Lausanne, so looks like we've got some good overlap in our home bases!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
I don't see why people are getting upset with cheaper watches being posted.

It's a pr0n thread. People would be a little disappointed if the shoe p0rn thread became over-run with pictures of Aldo shoes and no more pr0n-worthy ones, no? Imazine, dozens of posts on the various Aldo models and the benefit of getting the light brown bicycle-toe vs the medium-brown square-toe...
facepalm.gif

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not everyone here can afford some of those super expensive watches. Regardless of this being a pr0n thread, there are some very good watches out there that don't cost the stratosphere and are worthy of this thread, despite what some may say. It's not like this thread is overrun with just such watches all the time. Some people here just need to relax a little.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
It's a pr0n thread. People would be a little disappointed if the shoe p0rn thread became over-run with pictures of Aldo shoes and no more pr0n-worthy ones, no? Imazine, dozens of posts on the various Aldo models and the benefit of getting the light brown bicycle-toe vs the medium-brown square-toe...
facepalm.gif

I don't want Aldo shoes in the shoe thread, but the Chris Ward watches aren't so bad that members are getting their Hermes banana hammocks in a bunch over their postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members