• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

peezlep

Reaction score
Personally I think the 110 is pretty much my favourite last from any shoe maker. Maybe I've got slightly wider than average feet but I don't feel like I'm swimming around in it by any means. And the actual look of it for my sensibilities is perfect. I know there are a few of us who have mad love for the 110, but wish there more and then we might acually see some builds on it more often...one for the OG's I fear

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Personally I think the 110 is pretty much my favourite last from any shoe maker. Maybe I've got slightly wider than average feet but I don't feel like I'm swimming around in it by any means. And the actual look of it for my sensibilities is perfect. I know there are a few of us who have mad love for the 110, but wish there more and then we might acually see some builds on it more often...one for the OG's I fear
Interesting that Viberg shows an over the top view of the 110's but never the 1035. The 110 looks like a symmetrical 1035. Would that be accurate? I like them both.

peezlep

Reaction score

Interesting that Viberg shows an over the top view of the 110's but never the 1035. The 110 looks like a symmetrical 1035. Would that be accurate? I like them both.
The 1035 Is for all intents and purposes the 2030 with a more rounded profile on the toe. So in terms of over the top views, just look at the 2030 but look at it as being less 'pointy'. The 2030/1035 is clearly a very well formed last, but is too aggressive in form compared to the 110, which imho is subtle and perfectly shaped to what a foot actually needs (and is shaped like). But hey, I'm just a guy on his in private crusade for the 110 and more importantly more 145 oxfords done the old school way

Aviv

Reaction score
I figure the CXL's will get me through the final hours of my 20s...

Aviv

Reaction score
By the way, these have been worn for 6 months. One polish (recently) with Venetian cream. The depth of color is revealing itself.

Raneleigh

Reaction score
The 1035 Is for all intents and purposes the 2030 with a more rounded profile on the toe. So in terms of over the top views, just look at the 2030 but look at it as being less 'pointy'. The 2030/1035 is clearly a very well formed last, but is too aggressive in form compared to the 110, which imho is subtle and perfectly shaped to what a foot actually needs (and is shaped like). But hey, I'm just a guy on his in private crusade for the 110 and more importantly more 145 oxfords done the old school way

I'm right there with you on that crusade!

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When they introduced the service boot a few years back (before the 2030 boots became more common), Viberg's Svc Boot more resembled a rounder, beefier work boot. What lasts were in use then? I know this seems pretty vague, I suppose I'm looking for info on lasts like 110 and 310. Do I have that right?

Edit: A bit of google imaging got me what I was after. 310 is the upturned toe and both 310 and 110 are the rounder, less sleek workboot lasts. Sound about right?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads