• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,
We're dropping Heavyweight Tees in Black and White this Friday (7/14). This drop includes the Heavyweight Artist Tee, Heavyweight Cropped Tee, and the debut of the Heavyweight Legacy Tee (the Legacy Tee in our Heavyweight Twisted Supima).

We dropped the original Legacy Tee a little over a year ago in our custom 14-ounce chunky jersey. The style sold out quickly and became somewhat of a sleeper hit with a number of you guys telling us that it was one of your favorite tees. Despite that, we have never restocked it. When looking for a replacement for the slimmer of the original Heavyweight Tees, the Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck, we began revisiting the Legacy Tee silhouette and found it to be a perfect fit.

The Heavyweight Legacy Tee is semi-tailored through the shoulders and upper chest/back but more relaxed in the the body to give you a comfortable/flattering fit. It is also more relaxed in the sleeve opening than the Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck that it's replacing. I felt that these were two areas of the Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck that didn't work as well when translated to the Heavyweight Fabric. In its Original Weight fabric (which is lighter), I absolutely love the Vintage Crew Neck. It's a staple to our line and a personal favorite. But as a Heavyweight Tee, I didn't feel like it worked as well as I wanted it to.

The Heavyweight Legacy Tee is a great choice for guys who love the Vintage Crew Neck but want some tees in our heavier Twisted Supima. It's also a great fit for guys who are looking for a more classic t-shirt silhouette but don't want a tight fit. It's tailored in all the right places and more relaxed in the areas you need it, so you feel comfortable while still looking great.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
We're dropping Heavyweight Tees in Black and White this Friday (7/14). This drop includes the Heavyweight Artist Tee, Heavyweight Cropped Tee, and the debut of the Heavyweight Legacy Tee (the Legacy Tee in our Heavyweight Twisted Supima).

We dropped the original Legacy Tee a little over a year ago in our custom 14-ounce chunky jersey. The style sold out quickly and became somewhat of a sleeper hit with a number of you guys telling us that it was one of your favorite tees. Despite that, we have never restocked it. When looking for a replacement for the slimmer of the original Heavyweight Tees, the Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck, we began revisiting the Legacy Tee silhouette and found it to be a perfect fit.

The Heavyweight Legacy Tee is semi-tailored through the shoulders and upper chest/back but more relaxed in the the body to give you a comfortable/flattering fit. It is also more relaxed in the sleeve opening than the Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck that it's replacing. I felt that these were two areas of the Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck that didn't work as well when translated to the Heavyweight Fabric. In its Original Weight fabric (which is lighter), I absolutely love the Vintage Crew Neck. It's a staple to our line and a personal favorite. But as a Heavyweight Tee, I didn't feel like it worked as well as I wanted it to.

The Heavyweight Legy Tee is a great choice for guys who love the Vintage Crew Neck but want some tees in our heavier Twisted Supima. It's also a great fit for guys who are looking for a more classic t-shirt silhouette but don't want a tight fit. It's tailored in all the right places and more relaxed in thace areas you need it, so you feel comfortable while still looking great.

If the medium in the Epaulet x Uniform collB fits. what size would you recommend in this. Asking for a friend (well, specifically, my daughters).

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If the medium in the Epaulet x Uniform collB fits. what size would you recommend in this. Asking for a friend (well, specifically, my daughters).

I'd suggest sticking with the same size. If the Souvenir Sweatshirt from the collab in a medium fits, I'd stick with the size medium in the tees.

junglcmndo

Reaction score
Hey guys,

The Heavyweight Legacy Tee is a great choice for guys who love the Vintage Crew Neck but want some tees in our heavier Twisted Supima. It's also a great fit for guys who are looking for a more classic t-shirt silhouette but don't want a tight fit. It's tailored in all the right places and more relaxed in the areas you need it, so you feel comfortable while still looking great.

Does this mean no more heavy weight tees in the vintage crew neck style?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Does this mean no more heavy weight tees in the vintage crew neck style?
Yes, we've discontinued the Heavyweight Vintage Crew Neck (it's being replaced by the Heavyweight Legacy Tee that is dropping tomorrow). We will continue to make the Vintage Crew Neck (not in the heavyweight fabric).

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When are track pants dropping?

We're finalizing the fabric choice on them now and working to drop them in the fall along with the matching jacket.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're finalizing the fabric choice on them now and working to drop them in the fall along with the matching jacket.
Pat making us look like Pauli Walnuts

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to share a couple of shots of the Heavyweight Cropped Tee in White that is dropping tomorrow with you guys.

We developed this style at the request of our community here and dropped it in Light Heather a couple months ago. You can see that style here: Heavyweight Cropped Tee / Light Heather . Tomorrow (7/14) morning at 10AM (PDT), we're dropping it in our Heavyweight Supima in Black and White for the first time. The Heavyweight Cropped Tee took some time for me to warm up to (if you've never worn a cropped tee or cropped styles it may take some adjusting or it may simply not be for you) but I absolutely love it.

It's a great piece to play with proportions in your fits and tap into "the rule of thirds", giving your top the dimensions of essentially being tucked in. As a brand, we're starting to use the Heavyweight Cropped Tee a lot to style different fits. It looks especially great with the looser denim silhouettes we have on the way (the Relaxed Type-III Trucker Jacket and Straight Fit Denim) and the track pants @januarytwenty mentioned above.

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Cropped Tee in White and Vintage Field Shorts in Black on Jay E. Sitting ...png

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Cropped Tee in White and Vintage Field Shorts in Black on Jay E. Close Up...png

UNI:FORM Heavyweight Cropped Tee in White and Vintage Field Shorts in Black on Jay E. Hanging ...png

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is there still a SF discount code?
No. We no longer offer a SF Discount Code. We greatly appreciate you guys, but due to rising costs (in material, labor, shipping, etc) we made the decision over a year ago to discontinue all discount codes in order to keep our prices as low as possible. (As opposed to increasing the price to make up for discount codes).

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member