• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SprezzaBox - Official Affiliate Thread

SprezzaBox Joey

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the SprezzaBox Affiliate Thread!

SprezzaBox is a huge fan of the StyleForum community and everyone’s input. It’s really great to see your interests and learn from all of you. We share a love for menswear and are eager to share advice, thoughts and provide genuine conversation on men’s fashion.

To give you a better idea about what we do, we are a men’s accessories subscription box focused on bringing great style at an affordable price. Most boxes have a tie, pocket square, matching socks, and other men’s accessories to complement the outfit. Our goal is to provide members with stylish products that can be worn together or individually, help discover new brands, and build a wardrobe without the insane markups. We’ve come to StyleForum in the past to see what you guys are conversing about and what style inspo we can get.

Below are some examples of previous boxes we have put together. We would love to hear your thoughts on our boxes and even begin the discussion of what the StyleForum community would love to see in a box. It would be awesome to create a box through your direction and requests.

Check out our Instagram for more insight into our brand!

DSC_6077 (2).jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

IMG_9276-Edit.jpg

Grid 3-edit.jpg

Version 2.jpg

DSC_2290.jpg

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good luck on this venture!

I think if you focus on quality, then you’ll find success here.

For example, how are the ties constructed? What type of lining do you use? Etc...

interested to hear about those details.

Daniel Hakimi

Reaction score
Good luck on this venture!

I think if you focus on quality, then you’ll find success here.

For example, how are the ties constructed? What type of lining do you use? Etc...

interested to hear about those details.

They're more of a value company. They work with third-party brands to deliver a box of assorted things to your door monthly. Kind of like a birchbox, but with things that last a little longer.

I wouldn't say they're quality goods, but not everything is cheap. My box included some very wearable socks and a wool tie from Twillory... and a bunch of other things I'd never use, but for $20, that's a pretty solid value.

HurtLocker

Reaction score
I wouldn't say they're quality goods, but not everything is cheap.
This sums it up well. I ended my subscription after many months after I got tired of items I wouldn’t use because the quality was low. You always get your money’s worth, the problem is that it’s not enough money for that to be much value. I got tired of getting skinny polyester ties from companies that don’t have a single polyester tie on their own website. Dont be fooled by the brands they list because they are clearly private-labeling a cheaper product than that company generally sells. The style also felt too youthful and trendy. It felt like it was for twenty-somethings trying to build their work wardrobe fresh out of college. I always enjoyed the socks, but don’t expect Bresciani, Viccel, or even London Sock Co quality. I would have paid 4x the cost if the box included really high quality items instead of low quality trinkets.

Mirage-

Reaction score
To be very upfront, I don't think this is going to have much success in this forum. The quality level is just too low.
Maybe if you consider adding a more expensive better quality offerings.
Personally I don't see the point in someone picking out my purchases for me (that's half the fun!), but maybe someone else will, if you do.

Edit: just realized this thread is old. Not sure how I stumbled upon it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads