• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

smoothmoose

Reaction score

super fitted shirts aren't comfortable or practical, and look really disproportionate from any direction other than straight on looking in a mirror. it might look good in a magazine spread, but not in real life.

I'm waiting for them to add spandex to swatch book. Should look even better in the magazines...

manchambo

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to submit another order, and I'm wondering what specification would most closely approximate the collar on an Isaia shirt. It think, though I'm not sure, that it's fused and you can actually see the interlining above the pouch for the stay. But it also is soft in a way to create a very nice curve. Maybe the softest level of fused? Any thought would be greatly appreciated.

Also, any thoughts on the differences between the UCLA Royal Oxford http://luxire.com/products/ucla-blue-royal-oxford and the Perfect Monday http://luxire.com/products/blue-royal-oxford ? The stats look the same, so it's a little hard to tell what differentiates them. I'm thinking of trying to do something similar to the Panta blue button down.

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

Great fit Teger!

Have you thought about slightly reducing the shoulder width though?
I like my shoulder seams to sit right on the tips of my collarbone, but that might not be for everyone.

I have a really big back for my frame, and I find that if I have a smaller shoulder it pulls when I move my arms.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Submitted my first order from Luxire a couple of hours ago. Can't wait.
biggrin.gif

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Submitted my first order from Luxire a couple of hours ago. Can't wait.
biggrin.gif
I saw this and I almost thought I wrote it. The other Beatlegeuse will be placing his first order next week :) I dropped a shirt off with my tailor to get the sides taken in just a bit (MTO from Epaulet), and when I pick that up next week I'll be using it as my template for my first Luxire shirt.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I saw this and I almost thought I wrote it. The other Beatlegeuse will be placing his first order next week :) I dropped a shirt off with my tailor to get the sides taken in just a bit (MTO from Epaulet), and when I pick that up next week I'll be using it as my template for my first Luxire shirt.

Haha! Sometimes this happens to me, I saw a post of yours and thru my mind goes: "Did I already posted in this thread?" Hahaha.

Last edited:

DonaldGrins

Reaction score
The service entails quality hand work all round as detailed in the images below.
The collar is completely attached by hand. The sleeve attachment, and yoke are hand finished. The gusset is added by hand or the side seams are reinforced by hand. The buttons are attached and shanked by hand. Buttonholes are hand-made. The cost is an additional $100 for the service.
Add this product to the cart along with your shirt to order.

On all our shirts, the buttons are shanked by hand after they are machine-attached.

Hand-attached collar

Click on image to see hand finished sleeve and yoke, buttons and buttonholes

The inside of the sleeve attachment. The quality of finish can be analyzed by looking inside here.

Hand-shanked buttons and hand made buttonholes

This polo looks so soft and smooth. :)

joewmoss

Reaction score
Am I crazy or did the warzone oxford price go up by $20? What's that about?
No, you're not. The warzone white is $10 more than the warzone plus white??? I noticed a couple of other oxfords have jumped up in price too. The pricing of the shirts has always seemed a bit random to me to be honest.

Luxire care to comment on the pricing incrases in the oxfords?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No, you're not. The warzone white is $10 more than the warzone plus white??? I noticed a couple of other oxfords have jumped up in price too. The pricing of the shirts has always seemed a bit random to me to be honest.

Luxire care to comment on the pricing incrases in the oxfords?

Only the warzone oxford white was increased,

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For as good as a shirt that they make and the prices they offer with the work they get, I don't think I've seen any other company on this forum get interrogated so much by the users. People sign on as a new user specifically to write a negative review. Wonder how many make accounts to write positive reviews.

"Care to comment.." please. Do they have to? Is it now a bad price?

They're doing a good job defending themselves as far as I can tell. Can't wait to get my 5 shirts next week.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads