• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

table21

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes for an order to go through? I started reading and in the first 25 pages people are getting orders in just over a week. On the last few pages it looks more like 7 weeks. Is there an estimate on how long a MTM shirt takes for it to get to you.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forgive me if this was already asked and answered (I did a word search and couldn't find it), but has anyone compared wool trousers from Luxire to Epaulet?

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Forgive me if this was already asked and answered (I did a word search and couldn't find it), but has anyone compared wool trousers from Luxire to Epaulet?
I have both. I would consider them on the same quality level, though I'm no expert.

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anyone know how long it takes for an order to go through?  I started reading and in the first 25 pages people are getting orders in just over a week.  On the last few pages it looks more like 7 weeks.  Is there an estimate on how long a MTM shirt takes for it to get to you.

I'd say somewhere in the middle. First orders take a bit longer; trouser orders take a bit longer than shirts.

Wade

Reaction score

i have chinos from both and quality is similar. Luxire wins for me, though because I have to special order for my small waist and get the pants tailored a bit whereas with luxire turnaround time will be similar, i can make modifications and custom requests at no extra charge, and no tailoring needed after receiving them. Price wise, chinos are cheaper on luxire and trousers seem to be similar price with epaulet. If you can nail down a good fit, I'd say go with luxire and buy from epaulet when they have some special pattern or material that luxire doesnt have

Garasaki

Reaction score
Received my shipping notice yesterday!!!

Crazy shipping, items are coming from India to Iowa, from thursday to monday. That's pretty amazing.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Would you be able to do something like this in vest form? Something along these lines: this, this, or this. And do you have outerwear fabrics that are reasonably waterproof?

Glad to make a quilted vest. We use breathable waterproof fabrics from Epic and can make any kind of outerwear using them. Epic fabrics come in in different materials like cotton, poly, nylon and their combinations and thus allow a lot of flexibility.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A quilted vest would be nice. Something in a cotton with a button front instead of a zipper. Do you have a price range they might be in. Thanks

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A quilted vest would be nice. Something in a cotton with a button front instead of a zipper. Do you have a price range they might be in. Thanks

Prices depend on different options requested, can vary widely.

Thus, should be best discussed over email.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads