• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

sftiger

Reaction score
Has anyone gone for a custom printed pocket square? I'm definitely thinking about one but would love to see some examples if anyone has ordered one.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
ordered another two shirts, the basic blue oxford and an easy iron blue graph check.

wish they had more cotton linens.

YourArsenal

Reaction score

Has anyone gone for a custom printed pocket square? I'm definitely thinking about one but would love to see some examples if anyone has ordered one.

Whoa, must have missed this. How are these printed? Surely not silkscreened?

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Whoa, must have missed this. How are these printed? Surely not silkscreened?

Digital printing of the highest quality. Millions of colors. Top quality silk, linen and cotton options.

Also scarves, even shirts can be digitally printed to your liking.

aussiejake

Reaction score
Hey Luxire, echoing what someone mentioned a page or two back, you should get some denim options in and do jeans. The internet would be won if you could get decent quality MTM jeans.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Luxire, echoing what someone mentioned a page or two back, you should get some denim options in and do jeans. The internet would be won if you could get decent quality MTM jeans.

Absolutely agree. Talking to a few denim makers for sourcing quality denim. Once we have that in place, am sure the Buddha would smile wider.

aussiejake

Reaction score
Absolutely agree. Talking to a few denim makers for sourcing quality denim. Once we have that in place, am sure the Buddha would smile wider.

Some good quality, nicely priced non-raw denim would be oh so lovely. You guys are killing it lately, great work.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire, quick question, do you ship to Mexico? And if yes... approximately how much does the shipping cost? Thank you!

Yes, we ship to Mexico. Shipping to Mexico is always free.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, we ship to Mexico. Shipping to Mexico is always free.

Awesome! Didn't know this! How long does it takes to make the shirt? I will need to buy some shirts to try them.
nod[1].gif

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome! Didn't know this! How long does it takes to make the shirt? I will need to buy some shirts to try them.
nod%5B1%5D.gif

Currently, most shirts are being shipped in about a week. But, whenever we say this, our schedule goes for a toss. Keeping fingers crossed. 2 weeks would be a safer assumption.

Pants are taking longer.

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to chime in with my experience. I ordered a shirt, and I'm mostly happy with it; the sleeves require a bit trimming, but otherwise everything was perfect.

Compared to Modern Tailor, which is the only other online MTM I've used, it was a much better experience here, and the prices and ability to customize everything at no extra cost is amazing. At MT, I had to pay extra for shell buttons, split yoke, and shipping.

So yeah, I'm happy and looking forward to ordering more in the future.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 101 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads