• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And my favourite 'accessory' of all, Curvy Brown Dutchess:
242h85y.jpg

+1 on Curvy Brown Duchess. Now I finally know what conservative business dress means!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looking good. I prefer a bit more flashy :embar: but this is a great classic look.

thanks dave. i thought so too.

Best you have ever looked in your life. Its all downhill from here. :)

:laugh: thanks. i hope not, but i fear it may be the case.

looking good my joo buddy! love the shoes.

thank ewe my gentile brotha, you should get a pair yourself.

those are amazing.
happy new year

thanks fritz. you as well!

@holdfast - dont think i missed your comment. thanks man. :)

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Functioning cuffs, three piece suit, perfect tie dimple, fitted shirt, Tom Ford PS... no one certainly looks like someone.

Are you an old SF member reincarnated?

First 2012 post.

***edit***
and a big package. I suggest that you refrain from standing around in that pose, at least while you're in polite company.
patch[1].gif

Last edited:

Tristan.sf

Reaction score

Dayman

Reaction score
Well, Here goes my first post. Sorry about the poor quality cell phone pics, other camera was broken. Happy New Year.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i love those. i would like to send one off one day. hope you had a nice evening.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are great fun indeed I'd highly recommend them! NY Eve was fantastic, great food, excellent company and smashing tweed :)

i love those. i would like to send one off one day. hope you had a nice evening.

Last edited:

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HAPPY NEW YEAR iGents!! :cheers:
my NYE get up and my first 2012 WAYWRN fit post. i hope this past year has brought improvement to my dress, and that 2012 brings even better.
props to spoo for the tie and scarf. :fistbump:

Looks really good, Moishe, but you need to add a pockey square as we say in Bawlamer. :teach:
EDIT: Names have been changed to protect the guilty. It's what I get paid for. :embar:

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looks really good, Stitch, but you need to add a pockey square as we say in Bawlamer. :teach:

FTFY

thanks KO, i had one but didnt like the way it looked so i shelved it. im just not comfortable with it yet. im waiting for vox to give me the ok.

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

FTFY
thanks KO, i had one but didnt like the way it looked so i shelved it. im just not comfortable with it yet. im waiting for vox to give me the ok.

Sorry, didn't mean to give away your secret identity, Clark.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looks really good, Moishe, but you need to add a pockey square as we say in Bawlamer. :teach:
EDIT: Names have been changed to protect the guilty. It's what I get paid for. :embar:

:lol: thanks eduardo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads