or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 175

post #2611 of 12331

Sort of stupid question I guess, but what is the range of magnitude for shipping costs for an order (to the US)?  10 bucks, 25 bucks, 50 bucks?

 

(I understand it depends on the order and location)

post #2612 of 12331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garasaki View Post

Sort of stupid question I guess, but what is the range of magnitude for shipping costs for an order (to the US)?  10 bucks, 25 bucks, 50 bucks?

 

(I understand it depends on the order and location)


Shipping to the US is free.

post #2613 of 12331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garasaki View Post

Sort of stupid question I guess, but what is the range of magnitude for shipping costs for an order (to the US)?  10 bucks, 25 bucks, 50 bucks?

(I understand it depends on the order and location)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxire.com 
USA, Canada, Mexico shipping: Free Shipping on all orders.

fing02[1].gif
post #2614 of 12331
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammanati View Post

Is this a photo or the colour of the fabric does not seem to be even similar to the one at luxire web site? It's much more brown than yellow, isn't it?



I just received a pair of copper chinos and the photo you posted (from the Luxire site) looks a lot more true to colour than chuckb's. I'd characterize it as a British Tan.
post #2615 of 12331

Does anyone have experience with how much it costs to ship something back to India from the States?
 

post #2616 of 12331
FedEx quoted me $90, which is when I asked Luxire to just remake the shirt.

Glad to hear they will let you ship it to NJ now.
post #2617 of 12331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewi View Post

Shipping is free

fing02[1].gif

 

Arg I looked around on the website but had no luck finding it.  Obviously...I'm an idiot.

 

So the free shipping....seems like this is a pretty darn good deal, from where I'm sittin.  I see many patterns in stock that I've visualized but never found at other retailers.

 

Also, I have a heck of a time finding pants (trousers for the sophisticated honkeys) that fit the way I want them.  The idea of sending them a pair and having them copy the measurements is awesome.

post #2618 of 12331
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzAzul View Post


I just received a pair of copper chinos and the photo you posted (from the Luxire site) looks a lot more true to colour than chuckb's. I'd characterize it as a British Tan.

Interesting - I'd say the picture I posted is much closer to the actual color of my pants than the picture on luxire's site - more brown and less yellow. Perhaps it's due to variations in monitors.

I would also describe it is being like a british tan - at any rate, it's a very useful color.

post #2619 of 12331
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post


Please post the measurements in this thread--I'm sure there are many (myself included) would would appreciate it!

 

All right, I finally got around to measuring the collar on my mercer buttondown collar shirt.

The collar points are just shy of 3.5", the collar spread is about 3.5", and the collar buttons are 3.5" apart. I'm sending some pictures to Theresa at Luxire with measurements, so hopefully in future one could just ask for a "Mercer collar" and that's what you'd get.

For reference, here's a picture of my mercer shirt compared to a luxire buttondown - I asked for a specific collar point length, but did not specify anything about spread. The mercer is underneath, the luxire is on top of it.

post #2620 of 12331
Thank you!
post #2621 of 12331

Luxire,

1. How thick is this material Khaki Heavy Twill ?

2. Do you have any similar fabric to this one: http://instagram.com/p/ZP1Vx0lM8r/ or another photo http://instagram.com/p/XEOZ_CFM_L/ ?

post #2622 of 12331
My tux shirt is due to arrive tomorrow and this is today's progress: Bangalore -> Mumbai -> Dubai City -> Dubai -> Bangalore.

Fedex has already lost my wedding band this week and now they're trying to lose my shirt.
post #2623 of 12331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Displacement View Post

My tux shirt is due to arrive tomorrow and this is today's progress: Bangalore -> Mumbai -> Dubai City -> Dubai -> Bangalore.

Fedex has already lost my wedding band this week and now they're trying to lose my shirt.

When i checked my tracking this morning it said the same as yours. Now tracking says it left ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR.

 

Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow before 10:30 too

Yours seem to be for a formal event so might be time sensitive but i have finals the next two days and won't be home when fedex comes so doesn't matter for me either way

post #2624 of 12331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post

When i checked my tracking this morning it said the same as yours. Now tracking says it left ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR.

 

Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow before 10:30 too

Yours seem to be for a formal event so might be time sensitive but i have finals the next two days and won't be home when fedex comes so doesn't matter for me either way

Once it gets to the US, it gets to you fast...it's fascinating to track FEDEX. It takes more time to get out bangalore than it does once it leaves Europe for the US.

post #2625 of 12331
After my excellent experience with my custom pocket square (now offered to all under the "Sun never sets" moniker) I decided to order a pair of pants and a shirt.

Went with body measurements for the shirt, and clothing measurements for the pants. Will be interesting to see how close the initial clothes come to the right size. (I ordered both from less-expensive fabrics initially, and will hold off on the more expensive builds until I get the fit dialed in.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread