• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Biggest Douchebag in Sports?

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
Tito Ortiz. Dude is ripped, extremely obnoxious (remember the "Gay Metzger is my *****" shirt?), has bleached blonde hair, wears trunks with flames on them, and is dating a Appreciation star. Hell, I nominate him for time's biggest douchebag.

EDIT: I also just found out he's on a reality TV show.

Ripped, and with that ridiculously large head and jaw, pretty much a mortal lock for serious steroid and HGH use. Douche to the max!

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
plus he's dating Jenna Jameson who looks really used and skeletal these days.
Agreed. Way past the expiration date. She was great in Blue Movie though.
teacha.gif

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
This entire entry seems more than a tad harsh. The point I bolded is particularly grating. Are you a parent? It can happen, in spite of a parent's best efforts.

Of course it can happen.... But with great parents it tends not to.

kwiteaboy

Reaction score
K-Rod (Francisco Rodriguez). He stomps around on the mound and celebrates almost any outcome. Dude: you're not even the best closer in the AL WEST. Oh, and he was caught cheating (I'll find the stills if anyone needs them) last year and nothing came of it. Him or Jon Papelbon. That "intense closer stare" over the top of his glove gets real old, but not as old as the constant fawning over him by everybody.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm going to nominate Tommy Lasorda, asshole and hypocrite, who needs to go away already.

Curt Schilling - shut up.

Joe Morgan - you too.

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A lot of good ones so far. To that list, I'll add Jeff Kent and Eric Byrnes. Brad Penny also seems pretty douchey, as does Latrell Spreewell.

I'd nominate Gary Sheffield, but I'd much rather not and wait for him to hold the inevitable press conference where he informs everyone that he's never recognized for anything and that he should obviously be considered in any discussion relating to the biggest douchebag in sports...douchebag.

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I get the odd feeling that I've spoken to that unnamed Florida bike rider.
confused.gif

But how much time does he spend out of the saddle?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
Agreed. Way past the expiration date. She was great in Blue Movie though.
teacha.gif

I was shocked to see Jenna's photo recently - normally they add a few pounds over the years.

Now, Nina Hartley - she's aged well.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JBZ
A lot of good ones so far. To that list, I'll add Jeff Kent and Eric Byrnes. Brad Penny also seems pretty douchey, as does Latrell Spreewell. I'd nominate Gary Sheffield, but I'd much rather not and wait for him to hold the inevitable press conference where he informs everyone that he's never recognized for anything and that he should obviously be considered in any discussion relating to the biggest douchebag in sports...douchebag.
Eric is cool, at least he was when he was a kid. His sister was smoking hot in high school.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Gary Sheffield - selfish player, plays the race card so much it isn't even noteworthy anymore, an ass in person.

Isaiah Thomas - how in the f*ck does this idiot still have a job? Seriously? He is a complete and utter failure off the court.

Carmelo Anthony - that cheap shot followed by running away during the fight, his reaction to being punk'd, etc...

Rafael Nadal - agree with other poster that you can tell he'd be an utter douchebag off the court

Jeremy Shockey and Kellen Winslow - both attended "The U", which means the only class they ever attended was "Douchebaggery 101". Both are awful teammates and selfish pricks.

Dan Sileo & Scoop Jackson - terrible diction, breathtakingly ignorant, not really smart at all, whenever someone disagrees with them, they pull the race card. Race card is especially bad with Dan Sileo - "You don't think the Yankess will win because you hate Reggie Jackson you bigot!"

Bob Sura - only because he talked sh*t after dunking on me in a pick-up game. I was 17 and maybe 155lbs, he was 6'5 and all-ACC, and I hadn't said a word all game. Cassell even called him out on it.

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Eric is cool, at least he was when he was a kid. His sister was smoking hot in high school.

I can only go by what I see on tv (both his play and his commentaries for Fox). Perhaps "doofus" is a better term for him.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Now, Nina Hartley - she's aged well.

I think she had her a-hole surgically bleached.

Originally Posted by FLMountainMan

Isaiah Thomas - how in the f*ck does this idiot still have a job? Seriously? He is a complete and utter failure off the court.

Carmelo Anthony - that cheap shot followed by running away during the fight, his reaction to being punk'd, etc...

+1000

Did anyone nominate Bob Costas, that little *************? Is there anyone more overated as an announcer that has less an understanding of the games he is calling/providing color? Classic Bob was a Bulls game where Rodman went for the rebound, got hammered and thrown to the floor and Bob's color was something along the lines of "Oh my God!, he's got that crazy look in his eyes!, what is Rodman going to do, what is he going to do!!!!!!!!!!", uh, he is going to get up and go to the free throw line, Bob, you effing white version of Webster douche.

James Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan

Bob Sura - only because he talked sh*t after dunking on me in a pick-up game. I was 17 and maybe 155lbs, he was 6'5 and all-ACC, and I hadn't said a word all game. Cassell even called him out on it.

Should've undercut him the next time he went up for a shot or rebound.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doubt this qualifies him for the biggest douche specifically, but the way Belichick walked off the field with 1 second remaining at the SB was pretty damn childish IMO.

JB

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
Doubt this qualifies him for the biggest douche specifically, but the way Belichick walked off the field with 1 second remaining at the SB was pretty damn childish IMO.
He was the "other man" in an ugly divorce case. His son was convicted of marijuana possession. And he subjected a former player recovering from a concussion to hard hits in practice against the advice of the team's trainer.

What a prince of a guy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads