• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

5EPxSF jeans available

modual

Reaction score
Originally Posted by soulstylist
...any left? Are there still some of the 30s (well, one would be enough for me)...

I'm selling my brand new pair of 31" waist if your interested

soulstylist

Reaction score
...ordered a 30 from denimbar - thanks anyways...

JohnnyLaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In case anyone is interested, I was at Uncle Otis in Toronto today and they have two pairs of size 32 5EPxSF on sale at 145$. Only ones they had on the shelves.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone have broke in pics of these?
perhaps some washed?

and btw. i cant remember... the cut of these is pretty similar to new standards correct? whats the differences?

thx

Empire

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spacemanvt
anyone have broke in pics of these?
perhaps some washed?

and btw. i cant remember... the cut of these is pretty similar to new standards correct? whats the differences?

thx

Very similar to ns. Bit more room in the top block though and much better denim / construction. I'm still selling my 31's by the way

pooMonger

Reaction score
i would like these
frown.gif
having bigger thighs, would it be feasible to opt for a size 34 to get the 25 thigh measurement? (true waist is 32"). I could just wear a belt with it to compensate for the larger waist. And, anyone know where i could find a pair in 34?

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been working out a lot recently and am concerned that I'm going to grow out of my 29s. The thighs and calves are mostly skin-tight now. Going up to a 30 or 31 would make the legs perfect, I think, but the top block and waist would be way oversized I'm afraid. Here's hoping these jeans can grow along with me
bigstar[1].gif

WorkingTitle

Reaction score
These things are tough as nails to break in. They are my favorite pair of denim and I wear them all the time, but still not seeing any fading or anything. I guess I live a tame and docile life.

If only I wrestled more alligators, jumped off buildings, took more pictures of myself, fought crime, and yo-yod. Then I would see some fading. ****.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been wearing them about half time since they came out and I see a little fading, noticeable in sunlight and when I look down on them. Not worth taking a picture of though.

cbusguy

Reaction score
i have pretty noticeable wear around my knees and on my upper thighs, whatever that is called, but my honeycombs have barely faded yet. i was gonna take some pictures when i was home, but i never got around to it. so, its gonna be a while before i can take some. i was actually surprised how fast these were fading because i just started to really wear them in january, i had probably worn them about 15 times before that.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
I've been wearing them about half time since they came out and I see a little fading, noticeable in sunlight and when I look down on them. Not worth taking a picture of though.
Same here, I haven't gone easy on them although I don't wear them to work on cars/bikes/oily stuff, and I just barely see some fading. I did a soak when I first got them and they're still very stiff even now. I successfully resisted the urge to wash them and instead hung them inside-out for a week or so to rest. I wonder, if you give a dry cleaner a pair of jeans, will they dry clean without doing something stupid like pressing them or washing them? I'd probably write "dry clean only do not press, wash or iron" in a few languages around the inside of the waistband first.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
They've been my main jeans since Sept. LA was really the only time I switched them out with the Sallys and SSDS. That said, they're worn in. I'll give them another month or two to really exaggerate the contrast in the wash (hopefully) but planned on taking photos this weekend of what I've got so far.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads