• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How much student debt did/will you graduate with?

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by greg_atlanta
Don't forget to add in the lost income for those of you who quit a full time job to go to school full time.

Dont double count though, most times the debt includes living expenses which you would have spent anyways (albeit less if you are living the student life)

Undergrad - Debt free
Business School - 80 K (US)

K

jez

Reaction score
A commerce/economics undergraduate degree at University of New South Wales will set me back at around 24k, indexed at inflation.

Damn. But seeing your college loan rates makes me cry, i'm glad i have HECS to help!

ceaton

Reaction score
Around 3k (mostly in credit card debt, mostly for clothes) thanks to scholarships, working, and the benefits of canadian universities still being cheap back then.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had about $12,000 in loans when I graduated in 1999. I went to a private univ. in california and the rest was paid with grants and scholarships, parents didn't contribute anything except for food during christmas break.

The cost of private university schooling is through the roof right now though. The same school I went to costs almost $30,000 per year.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I coasted through undergrad in four years on scholarships and savings. A decade later I returned to B-school and funded it through work reimbursement and current cash flow. No debt at all for either.

Now, Mrs. T - after her law school is done, we'll be in the tank for six figures, easy.

Funny, I don't see a crying emoticon.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lawyers don't cry.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't interrupt my joke with facts, OK? When the facts are against you, argue the law. Or something.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
At least you're paying it off at a reasonably fast rate Huntsman. This thread has made me much more appreciative of the financial help I'm getting from my parents.

I know, it's the only way I can deal with it. But it doesn't make it any better, especially when I could be driving a Lotus, easy, for half that a month.

~ Huntsman

rents

Reaction score
I have just over $6k... and I am graduating this spring.

The rest of my schooling, designation and MBA, is going to be free thanks to whatever company wants to hire me...

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
That's libel, you will be sued for it.
Proving the point...
smile.gif

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Just started an MBA. Will graduate with $125,000. $100,000 from my overpriced private law school, $8,000 from undergrad.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads