• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
If my younger sister had worked a day in her life, I'd wonder if you knew her.

she's still your sister...

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh....

I've been real good about going to the gym and watching what I eat, until these last two weeks. I'm just not in the mood for the gym. Luckily my blood sugar levels worked in my favor and right now I just can't make my appt with the trainer. Usually this pisses me off. So I'm kinda pissed that it isn't pissing me off. I'll bike to work tomorrow to make up for it I guess. Which still really leaves me one day behind, since biking in is part of the overall exercist plan anyway. Next week's time off better be used well.

To top it off, I now no longer have an excuse to go to an office party to say farewell to a colleague who's moving to another office. I don't dislike her; I just don't want to go.

Oh, and there's a happy hour tonight for a friend who's moving and I really don't want to go to that either. I won't know anyone and everyone who I'm introduced to won't give a **** because they work on the hill and think sunshine comes out of their asses and us agency workers are peons who have no connections of any use to them.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by munchausen
******** up something with my auto payments to the gas company and woke up this morning to find my gas had been shut off
ffffuuuu.gif
I hadn't had a utility shut off or even a late fee since college. It cost me 150 bucks on top of the bill to get it turned back on and now I don't have hot water until tomorrow morning
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
And now I've got a black mark on my credit
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Call and talk to a supervisor. If this was your first incident they should remove that for you as a courtesy.

juliette2000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
The lack of common courtesy in American society. If you're sitting in the aisle seat of a bus or subway train, will it kill you to stand up for a few seconds so that the passenger in the window seat has a clear path to disembark? It's time like these that I wish I could pass gas on command so that I could rip a fat one right in the offending seatmate's face as a parting gift.

Not to mention the asshats who won't move out of the wheelchair spot for someone in a chair (I've also seen people refuse to move out of the way for the guy in the wheelchair to get off the train, thus forcing him to ride past his stop), the asshats who take up THREE seats...one for their fat butt, one for their backpack, and one for their feet.....while people are standing, the ones who sit on the aisle seat and refuse to let people IN to sit in the empty seat next to them....the mothers who are too busy texting to pay attention to their kids and then the kid falls off the seat and busts his lip open and "mom" yells at the poor kid...I could go on and on...

I used to have a 10 minute car ride to work. Now I have a 45 minute train ride to work (part-time, can't pay the rent kind of job, too, which makes it the daily commute even more depressing) that is close to making me lose all hope for humanity.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Had a good helping of Cuban beans and rice at lunch. Now my stomach is churning audibly and for extended periods of time. Coworker can no doubt hear it.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by juliette2000
Not to mention the asshats who won't move out of the wheelchair spot for someone in a chair (I've also seen people refuse to move out of the way for the guy in the wheelchair to get off the train, thus forcing him to ride past his stop), the asshats who take up THREE seats...one for their fat butt, one for their backpack, and one for their feet.....while people are standing, the ones who sit on the aisle seat and refuse to let people IN to sit in the empty seat next to them....the mothers who are too busy texting to pay attention to their kids and then the kid falls off the seat and busts his lip open and "mom" yells at the poor kid...I could go on and on...

I used to have a 10 minute car ride to work. Now I have a 45 minute train ride to work (part-time, can't pay the rent kind of job, too, which makes it the daily commute even more depressing) that is close to making me lose all hope for humanity.

I live in a really nice 4 bedroom house that currently has 2 bedrooms open. Move here and you can stay for...*ahem* "free."

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my monetary situation is not good

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Washrooms with no functioning lock.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
I have to argue against my employer moving our offices to a building two-and-a-half blocks from my house. Being an attorney sucks sometimes.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
I have to argue against my employer moving our offices to a building two-and-a-half blocks from my house. Being an attorney sucks sometimes.

I don't get it. Why are you arguing against your employer?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
You need a loan Stitchy? I can lend you lunch money.

thanks man, but its more like mortgage money
frown.gif

yes, 'splain please.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score

It's complicated and I can't discuss it too much. A powerful person has told my employer they should move there, and my employer's management wants to. However, if they go about the move this way, they will violate several laws. It's my job to advise them of that and recommend they don't do it.
baldy[1].gif
Knowing the person, they will insist it be done anyway and the ensuing lawsuit will be added to a growing pile of them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads