• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 yrs ago me and my fiance had cable, we got sucked into all kinds of awful TV and decided to go internet only. 2 years later she has mastered torrents and is pretty much watching the same amount & quality of awful TV that made us get rid of cable in the first place. Her current obsession is "Reaper", a show on which the caliber of acting/writing/plotline is so awful it would make an improv enthusiast cringe. Even the premise of the show is ridiculous (dude gets his soul owned by the devil, has to work for Hell which turns out the be like a corporation
ffffuuuu.gif
). I hate TV... when I was single, for a long time I didn't even have cable. I am afraid our kids will get sucked into TV too. I'm unsure of how to proceed.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
I appear to have her phone number. Not going to press my luck, gonna fun awY while not entirely intoxicated.

P.S. I'll be in Philly Friday if anybody wants to drink on my dime. Or should I say, the dime of the client who just paid far more than reasonable for me to represent him/her through trial.

PM next time this happens in NYC
smile.gif

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
So I had to get a visa to go to Brazil today for an assignment next month. Had to get a postal money order as well. Two very bureaucratic arms of government. Could have been out of the office in back in less than an hour, with traffic, if it hadn't been for these two people ahead of me at the consular office who were just hogging the computer for what they needed to do. It was almost magical how smoothly everything went.

I hate brazilian visas. hate! the russians are easier.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
I hate brazilian visas. hate! the russians are easier.
Wasn't the case when it was the Soviet Union. I once got to Copenhagen (for a change of planes) and the Russians let me know they'd changed their mind about giving me a visa.

SartorialConductor

Reaction score
My soon to be wife has lost it over ceremony programs. The wedding industry pisses me and my wallet off.

Musician. Conductor. Teacher.
Sent from iPhone

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I work for the world's pettiest, most immature and emotionally imbalanced person.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Newly built desktop rig won't re-start windows 7 correctly. 4th time reinstalling everything. Not sure what the problem is and I am not a tech person.
ffffuuuu.gif

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
I work for the world's pettiest, most immature and emotionally imbalanced person.

conne?

Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
Newly built desktop rig won't re-start windows 7 correctly. 4th time reinstalling everything. Not sure what the problem is and I am not a tech person.
ffffuuuu.gif

but youre azn, so is no probrem light?

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So burnt from tubing down the river, red as a baboon's ass.

(Awaits consolement from IS)

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Pun

I got burnt during Memorial Day weekend, it hurt like a *****. Just hold out for a couple of days until the peeling process begins.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Pun

that sucks man, im pasty white white myself the sun is my enemy, hows the job hunt?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
ffffuuuu.gif

Post it in the build your own computer thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads