• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
^
fistbump.gif
fistbump.gif
drunk at the lake now, cheers to all

I've seen a lot of people out at the pool/lake today, does not compute. Do you strange folk not realize the sun was never out today?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by + theom
what is STP?

I think the conversation was regarding STF (Shop the Finest) for the shirts, not STP. Someone switched the last letter in the discussion and it caught on like the plague.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
So what would you say the sizing equates to (i.e. X neck size would fit Y chest size)? According to their measurements a 15neck has a 42.5 pit-to-pit
confused.gif
which is far from slim

Depends on the maker, but Finamore Napoli is generally balls-tight, like Helmut Lang shirt tight, and probably the most compatible with SW&D oriented suiting.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by driveslowk
Getting my camera back and probably staying in L.A. for grad school = sale thread impending.

so was the nyc trip a prospective visit of sorts? congrats on grad school anyway

Originally Posted by g transistor
Oolong is my favorite, you should try Intelligentsia's Iron Goddess of Mercy, my favorite coffee shop has some and I have about a quarter pound of it myself

thanks for the rec, i had intelligentsia's green tea once at friend's house and it's pretty good. will try their oolong some time

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
Depends on the maker, but Finamore Napoli is generally balls-tight, like Helmut Lang shirt tight, and probably the most compatible with SW&D oriented suiting.

ah yeah I just realized my post didn't specify which I was talking about, I was referring to Finamore

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Trying to feed yourself with metal or long lacquered chopsticks is like the ultimate boss level of the eating game. Hate these things, and I'm Asian

koreans only use metal chopsticks at home

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Been smokin way too many cigars past few weeks I need to cut back. Every time I tell myself I won't have one for a couple of days I end up smoking again
ffffuuuu.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I got you dawg, we will partake after rustic canyon.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
****. Yes.

If you're serious, I can bring over some Havana babies with me. I tend to bring over a couple every trip as gifts to my cigar buddies.

P.S. **** Pasadena's "no smoking outdoors" ban. It's impossible to have a drink and smoke these days.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Don't worry about the havana babies I got that covered.

Weho passed a no smoking ordinance which will be effective in 2012 but don't worry we'll find a spot to spark up.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can we just ******* make Kreayshawn's "Gucci Gucci" the official SF theme song?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads