• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
MC is full of mature, adults. I just hope you guys grow up, for your sake! :/
I wonder how many of the "adults" over there have the maturity to list their location as "******," too. Don't confuse maturity for apathy for calling a spade a spade.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thatguymj
Nice fit, Stazy. How do you like that jacket? I was actually considering buying it today from Roden Gray...

Thanks. The fit is a little boxier than I'd like but overall I'm pretty happy with it. It's an interesting conversation piece.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
boring ****. w+h and cp summer achilles..

3-2.jpg

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I wonder how many of the "adults" over there have the maturity to list their location as "******," too.

Don't confuse maturity for apathy for calling a spade a spade.

yeah them niggas on MC put up with more crazy **** on the regular. go check out the top ten MC posters by volume and you'll see what i mean.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
GoSurface that's really cool in like a very 90's alt kid way. I mean that in the best way possible lol, I really like it. Work clothes!
BkjaC.jpg
Thom Browne Brooks Brothers Brooks Brothers

where the **** do you work son. where i'm at niggas wear that red pants bullshit on saturday they think it's funny. i keep it 550 wit some seersuckers or the tissues.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I really like this grosgrain placket OCBD. Will hopefully pick up a second one in the next few weeks.

Originally Posted by wEstSidE
where the **** do you work son.

where i'm at niggas wear that red pants bullshit on saturday they think it's funny. i keep it 550 wit some seersuckers or the tissues.

lol my office is boring but I was just told "business casual" when I started so I try to have some fun within those bounds. hence the cuffed/lined pants, junya ****, etc.

I do tuck my shirt in for work though but untucked it before that photo
was taken.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try wearing cropped pants to work as soon as it gets super hot, I know I'm gonna get yelled at but I can try

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
P1000341.jpg

Isaora
Helmut Lang
Robert Geller
MMM

Don't really like the MMMs with this fit but my CPs are covered in gunk from the bar.

I like this, especially the shorts, although I think it could benefit from a deeper cut tee and different shoes as mentioned.

How do you like the fit of the jacket Stazy? I found the sleeves to be a bit long and the pockets kinda high, which put me off from kopping at retail. Not sure if I should still pick it up (the color changing sleeves sure are tempting
laugh.gif
). Would you say the jacket is more functional or 'decorative'?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roygbivuxg
I like this, especially the shorts, although I think it could benefit from a deeper cut tee and different shoes as mentioned.

How do you like the fit of the jacket Stazy? I found the sleeves to be a bit long and the pockets kinda high, which put me off from kopping at retail. Not sure if I should still pick it up (the color changing sleeves sure are tempting
laugh.gif
). Would you say the jacket is more functional or 'decorative'?

Thanks. Good point on the tee.

The pockets are definitely too high. I took a picture with my hands in the pockets and it looked ridiculous. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by functional. I mean, it does cut the wind effectively and it's apparently water proof (according to the SA). Would I have bought it if the sleeves didn't change color? Probably not.
laugh.gif

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
GoSurface that's really cool in like a very 90's alt kid way. I mean that in the best way possible lol, I really like it.

Work clothes!

BkjaC.jpg

Thom Browne
Brooks Brothers
Brooks Brothers

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
GS I can't see much but the silhouette is so good.

Thanks fdudes. Tween, I really been feeling your fits, and not jus because you cute,.

Thanks UNCle.

Wow, I'm realfy awasted.

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Thanks. Good point on the tee.

The pockets are definitely too high. I took a picture with my hands in the pockets and it looked ridiculous. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by functional. I mean, it does cut the wind effectively and it's apparently water proof (according to the SA). Would I have bought it if the sleeves didn't change color? Probably not.
laugh.gif

yeah this is what I meant. Most Isaora stuffs supposedly serve an athletic purpose but that seems to be true mostly for fw rather than ss pieces. I have the stretchy street pants and long riding coat from fw10 and they're both excellent in construction and function. If I didn't already have a raincoat I'd be lusting for the color changing parka
smile.gif

Goombi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Thanks fdudes. Tween, I really been feeling your fits, and not jus because you cute,.

Thanks UNCle.

Wow, I'm realfy awasted.

rotflmao.gif

Really like the jacket and RG shorts Stazy.

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
where the **** do you work son.

where i'm at niggas wear that red pants bullshit on saturday they think it's funny. i keep it 550 wit some seersuckers or the tissues.

pugiamdisappointp11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads