The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatguymj

thatguymj Senior member

Nice fit, Stazy. How do you like that jacket? I was actually considering buying it today from Roden Gray...

2. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

MC is full of mature, adults. I just hope you guys grow up, for your sake! :/
    I wonder how many of the "adults" over there have the maturity to list their location as "Vagina," too. Don't confuse maturity for apathy for calling a spade a spade.

3. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Nice fit, Stazy. How do you like that jacket? I was actually considering buying it today from Roden Gray...

Thanks. The fit is a little boxier than I'd like but overall I'm pretty happy with it. It's an interesting conversation piece.

4. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

boring shit. w+h and cp summer achilles..

[​IMG]

5. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

I wonder how many of the "adults" over there have the maturity to list their location as "Vagina," too.

Don't confuse maturity for apathy for calling a spade a spade.

yeah them niggas on MC put up with more crazy shit on the regular. go check out the top ten MC posters by volume and you'll see what i mean.

6. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

GoSurface that's really cool in like a very 90's alt kid way. I mean that in the best way possible lol, I really like it. Work clothes! [​IMG] Thom Browne Brooks Brothers Brooks Brothers
    where the fuck do you work son. where i'm at niggas wear that red pants bullshit on saturday they think it's funny. i keep it 550 wit some seersuckers or the tissues.

7. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

Thanks guys, I really like this grosgrain placket OCBD. Will hopefully pick up a second one in the next few weeks.

where the fuck do you work son.

where i'm at niggas wear that red pants bullshit on saturday they think it's funny. i keep it 550 wit some seersuckers or the tissues.

lol my office is boring but I was just told "business casual" when I started so I try to have some fun within those bounds. hence the cuffed/lined pants, junya shit, etc.

I do tuck my shirt in for work though but untucked it before that photo
    was taken.

8. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

i see. camera tricks

9. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

I'm gonna try wearing cropped pants to work as soon as it gets super hot, I know I'm gonna get yelled at but I can try

10. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member

[​IMG]

Isaora
    Helmut Lang
    Robert Geller
    MMM

Don't really like the MMMs with this fit but my CPs are covered in gunk from the bar.

I like this, especially the shorts, although I think it could benefit from a deeper cut tee and different shoes as mentioned.

How do you like the fit of the jacket Stazy? I found the sleeves to be a bit long and the pockets kinda high, which put me off from kopping at retail. Not sure if I should still pick it up (the color changing sleeves sure are tempting [​IMG]). Would you say the jacket is more functional or 'decorative'?

11. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

I like this, especially the shorts, although I think it could benefit from a deeper cut tee and different shoes as mentioned.

How do you like the fit of the jacket Stazy? I found the sleeves to be a bit long and the pockets kinda high, which put me off from kopping at retail. Not sure if I should still pick it up (the color changing sleeves sure are tempting [​IMG]). Would you say the jacket is more functional or 'decorative'?

Thanks. Good point on the tee.

The pockets are definitely too high. I took a picture with my hands in the pockets and it looked ridiculous. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by functional. I mean, it does cut the wind effectively and it's apparently water proof (according to the SA). Would I have bought it if the sleeves didn't change color? Probably not. [​IMG]

12. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

GoSurface that's really cool in like a very 90's alt kid way. I mean that in the best way possible lol, I really like it.

Work clothes!

[​IMG]

Thom Browne
    Brooks Brothers
    Brooks Brothers

GS I can't see much but the silhouette is so good.

Thanks fdudes. Tween, I really been feeling your fits, and not jus because you cute,.

Thanks UNCle.

Wow, I'm realfy awasted.

13. Roygbivuxg

Roygbivuxg Senior member

Thanks. Good point on the tee.

The pockets are definitely too high. I took a picture with my hands in the pockets and it looked ridiculous. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by functional. I mean, it does cut the wind effectively and it's apparently water proof (according to the SA). Would I have bought it if the sleeves didn't change color? Probably not. [​IMG]

yeah this is what I meant. Most Isaora stuffs supposedly serve an athletic purpose but that seems to be true mostly for fw rather than ss pieces. I have the stretchy street pants and long riding coat from fw10 and they're both excellent in construction and function. If I didn't already have a raincoat I'd be lusting for the color changing parka [​IMG]

14. Goombi

Goombi Senior member

Thanks fdudes. Tween, I really been feeling your fits, and not jus because you cute,.

Thanks UNCle.

Wow, I'm realfy awasted.

[​IMG]

Really like the jacket and RG shorts Stazy.

15. Saul Silver

Saul Silver Senior member

where the fuck do you work son.

where i'm at niggas wear that red pants bullshit on saturday they think it's funny. i keep it 550 wit some seersuckers or the tissues.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.