The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

I really like those Geller flight pants on you, Stazy. Should've picked them up from Kvc when he still had them up for sale. Where to kop in a size 46? [​IMG]
    Blackbird. https://www.blackbirdballard.com/Rob...ant_19754.html

2. Ivwri

Ivwri Senior member

- Nice look Stazy. Also looks like it would be cool to see in motion. I would probably also have grabbed that jacket if I saw it because of the colour changing [​IMG]

- Aeglus, that tie is really nice and like the rest of the outfit too. Very solid.

- Thanks hendrix.

- Lol @ GoSurface, coulda been worse? [​IMG]

3. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

Wow. WTF happened last night? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

Wow. WTF happened last night? [​IMG]
    First, [​IMG] Then, [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] As a response, [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] which lead to [​IMG] All the while [​IMG]

5. jwied82

jwied82 Senior member

x-post from RRL thread:

[​IMG]

I kept asking the lady that took the photo to include the boots. She teased me about it hence the smile

i like those rrls alot.

anyway, boring summer fit today:

[​IMG]

6. LJubel328

LJubel328 Senior member

This is my first WAYWT post. Some gloomy cool weather in LA today so I brought out the grey colors.

Rag Bone Shawl Cardigan
    1901 Button Down
    Hudson Jeans
    Sebago Boat Boots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

size down one on cardigan

8. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

those are a jersey, correct? from ln cc?

100% cotton, got in light grey with a secondary color that seems almost green in certain lights, from WrongWeather.

9. JapanAlex01

JapanAlex01 Senior member

Thanks, man. I decided to keep them, because it's been so hot lately I can roll them a bit, and they look good that way, too. I think they look fine when they're unrolled, but I just can't wear a T with them otherwise I look le gay. Trying to decide if they will work without socks.
    (Now, going back on what I said, I want to reply to this post!) Should do! I was thinking, either, a solid, bold pair that is a different colour but works with the others, or a subtle argyle that joins the trouser/shoe colours? But, yeah, no socks is probably the way to go!

10. BB1

BB1 Senior member

I wonder how many of the "adults" over there have the maturity to list their location as "Vagina," too. Don't confuse maturity for apathy for calling a spade a spade.
    Good thought. Perhaps the MC folks seem more civil (and thus possibly apathetic) because it's a reflection of their daily lives. Viewing the MC area of this forum provides a sense of people for whom life's greatest goal is having a rewarding professional life and the clothing to match. If being viewed as a professional is one of the most important things in life, you wouldn't want your behavior to be misinterpreted as that of a janitor or construction worker would you? This video provides a summary of the rules professionals should follow. Note the artificially pleasant sounding elevator music in the background. Should we be surprised that many whom are bred in this environment might continue to appear apathetic outside of it? And janitors are often more interesting to talk with than the average office worker.

11. JapanAlex01

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No, don't size down one, it fits you perfectly! Love the cardigan (gay hand wave)! Jeans work with it, but I'm not so sure about the shoes (Yukuten?). Would rather have brown, leather (personal preference)! :/ [​IMG]

12. JapanAlex01

While I understand the whole youth vs. stuffiness thing, it is a complete cop-out (like listening to The Hold Steady), and, as you get older, you realise what life is really about. You learn when it is correct and when it is incorrect to hold your tongue. Ordinarily, I would not bother replying to such hipster, avoiding-the-obvious-immaturity-of-my-actions comments, but hay, it's the internet. Having a little tiff, with little brats, is what it's all about, right? [​IMG]
    Said cop-out.
    Lol, possibly true! [​IMG]

13. egdohov

egdohov Member

dude take your own advice and leave forever

14. LJubel328

LJubel328 Senior member

size down one on cardigan

I tried their smaller size but it was way to tight in the shoulders

15. threeLegDog

threeLegDog Well-Known Member

While I understand the whole youth vs. stuffiness thing, it is a complete cop-out (like listening to The Hold Steady), and, as you get older, you realise what life is really about. You learn when it is correct and when it is incorrect to hold your tongue. Ordinarily, I would not bother replying to such hipster, avoiding-the-obvious-immaturity-of-my-actions comments, but hay, it's the internet. Having a little tiff with little brats (who, coincidently, don't dress as well as they think they do) is what it's all about, right?! [​IMG]

Said cop-out.

Lol, possibly true! [​IMG]

great. more gasoline on the fire... [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.