• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49
RblGt.jpg
ut4ZD.jpg
the pants are +j cropped chinos, got them in white too. i'm not completely sold on them, they look pretty cool i guess but what do you guys think?
lol8[1].gif
i was walking around today and walked by a bunch of bros and they said hey cool tight capris dude, feels bad man

I think they're cool, but this is the chance to work some really cool socks in there! Too much grey, imo, but not a bad look!

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
your bespoke linens are awesome, from what ive seen.
how do you like the materials the tailor offers?

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
The only gap you've seen is the one between your lapels and your shirt collar.

Your location is definitely not ******.

You mean my collar and my neck? Yeah, I said that it is too large (I'm a 15").

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
Yes, exactly, clothes don't define your personality. The posts in this thread (are all I can work on) do! I'm blowing hot air, here.
musicboohoo[1].gif
Wearing what you want is fine, being an asshole, on the internet, is dumb. That is my point.

You dress like **** and you have fat cheeks. Wearing what you want is not fine, its a disaster.

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
You dress like **** and you have fat cheeks. Wearing what you want is not fine, its a disaster.
I can't wait until you turn 60, and regret how much of a dick you were when you were a kid! How, in any way, was what I was wearing a disaster (I admitted the collar is too wide)? People, on here, are trying to get me heated (which, sorry guys, is laughable), and for what?!
eh.gif
Fat cheeks? WTF are talking about? Yo' mama's got a fat ass!

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
I can't wait until you turn 60, and regret how much of a dick you were when you were a kid! How, in any way, was what I was wearing a disaster (I admitted the collar is too wide)? People, on here, are trying to get my heated (which, sorry guys, is laughable), and for what?!
eh.gif

Because you do not grasp the subtle art of mixing formal and casual items. Some pieces don't fit perfectly but nothing tragic. As for your cheeks I suggest purging after every meal. You're going to monitor my life until I turn 60? WTF BTW why would what I think at 60 be automatically more valid than what I think now? ps: every post of your's I've seen has been some form of bitching/being a dick which is why people around here are hostile.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't wait until you turn 60, and regret how much of a dick you were when you were a kid!

How, in any way, was what I was wearing a disaster (I admitted the collar is too wide)? People, on here, are trying to get me heated (which, sorry guys, is laughable), and for what?!
eh.gif

Fat cheeks? WTF are talking about? Yo' mama's got a fat ass!

Because you're an immature douche who thinks that you have the credentials to pontificate to the rest of us. Shut the **** up and go away.

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Because you do not grasp the subtle art of mixing formal and casual items. Some pieces don't fit perfectly but nothing tragic. As for your cheeks I suggest purging after every meal. You're going to monitor my life until I turn 60? WTF BTW why would what I think at 60 be automatically more valid than what I think now? ps: every post of your's I've seen has been some form of bitching/being a dick which is why people around here are hostile.
Tbh, the blazer is from Uniqlo. Hardly formal. My cheeks are not fat? I don't see how that is offensive? I'm 10.5 stone. No, it's just funny, because you'll look back and think, 'that was kind of silly of me'. I'm sounding narcissistic, but that's how long I think it will take.
Because you're an immature, douche who thinks that you have the credentials to pontificate to the rest of us. Shut the **** up, and go away.
Immature? How am I pontificating? Lol. I will, gladly, leave. MC is full of mature, adults. I just hope you guys grow up, for your sake! :/

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nobody likes you because you're an asshole and you dress like *****

if you remedied one of those two things people would tolerate you more.

*and by **** i mean you're wearing a blazer, shirt tie and pocket square (formal) with jeans (casual) in a way that isn't cohesive. The fact that the blazer and the jeans are similar colors makes your jeans-as-faux-suit-pants even more egregious. Given that you lack this basic insight, one can fairly assume that you don't understand the basics of putting clothes together, and hence, you have no basis talking the kind of **** you do.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Immature? How am I pontificating?

Lol. I will, gladly, leave. MC is full of mature, adults. I just hope you guys grow up, for your sake! :/

facepalm.gif
What a sex-starved douche.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Wear a pants, shirt then be Fashion easy
smile.gif

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think floating arm syndrome is tight pecs which pull your arms forward and out.

are those shorts black or navy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads