• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This is pretty much the reason I don't like wearing most RTW shirts. Really need to just make a few more
frown.gif

tumblr_lmgopgUeJA1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

belt is new from today actually
tumblr_lmgojy1S1S1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmgomfRZfa1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lmgohkxHHk1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
x-post from RRL thread:
DSC00451.jpg
I kept asking the lady that took the photo to include the boots. She teased me about it hence the smile

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
D:

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
popping in from study to say a few things

1. JapanAlex don't wear frikken indigo jeans with navy blazer and pocket square and business tie it looks stupid and also makes me question why you're wearing a tie in the first place other than to dress up for the internet. Also stop being an idiot.

2. Aeglus and Iwvwvwri consistently looking great.

3. Stazy looks great too.

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
I think they're cool, but this is the chance to work some really cool socks in there! Too much grey, imo, but not a bad look!

thanks man. i decided to keep them because it's been so hot lately i can roll them a bit and they look good that way too. i think they look fine when they're unrolled but i just can't wear a tee with them otherwise i look le gay. trying to decide if they will work without socks.

xCrunchx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Holy ****. This might be the manliest photo ever posted on SF. Looks good too. Well done

this guy definitely dosn't dress for the interwebs. real beard, real lifestyle photo in the middle of some drug field. real man.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks cool slack.

stazy that is awesome! sleeves and pants both have that nice sheen to it.
if you were to recommend one of the following shorts, which would it be:
geller field shorts
or
geller cropped pants (or w.e youve got on)

one more question about the sleeves tho; does it change to white,therefore attracting less sun, and keep you cool?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I think I prefer the cropped flight pants. The flap pockets on the shorts kind of ruin them for me.

As for the sleeves, I had never thought about it but I suspect you're right. The sleeves turn white in the sun so that they absorb less heat. Makes sense to me.

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like those Geller flight pants on you, Stazy. Should've picked them up from Kvc when he still had them up for sale. Where to kop in a size 46?
redface.gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i got some dries cropped that i prefer to the geller after checking them out at nomad

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
i got some dries cropped that i prefer to the geller after checking them out at nomad

those are a jersey, correct? from ln cc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads