• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
248834_2010406772744_1020968210_2371187_5447944_n.jpg

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger

Full requote for swagger and orange pantaloons. (Shouldn't you crosspost in your S/S looks thread?)

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spent the day in Traffic Court - birthday present to myself. Heat and humidity ruined my collar roll by about 10am. Last six pages have a lot of good looks, Foo, Aeglus, Mike, Rob. And Navi, take it in stride!
5791838580_d2c023aed3_z.jpg

danracer

Reaction score
First waywt on the MCs side. Dressed up for my little brother's prom
smile.gif
f9aa6aa0.jpg
c3f018f3.jpg
4a62f3c6.jpg
f75c6639.jpg
d0d1ec41.jpg

mntnhd

Reaction score
Not the best picture, but today's a seersucker shirt, AA hoodie, APC Petit Standards and Vans Authentics.

246lx7r.jpg

Navi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I couldn't believe it until I saw it.

You've come a long way in a short time, young man.

It's like you're growing up before our very eyes.

Well done.

- B

Thank you. Those second pictures were just a silly phase, that fit got me lots of compliments from my friends at the lunch table though, so maybe you're just jealous?

(I look quite darker skinned in the early pictures, though. Maybe I should get tested for vitiligo???)

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So which one of you guys approached me after my speech in Boston and asked me if my coat was made by Kiton??
patch[1].gif

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
Originally Posted by gnatty8
So which one of you guys approached me after my speech in Boston and asked me if my coat was made by Kiton??
patch[1].gif

Where in Boston? What was the topic?

Why, did you ask a post-speech guy today whether their jacket was a Kiton, and thought it would be a frequent enough occurence that you figured you'd better check it was actually gnatty you spoke to before confirming to SF that it was you?!

(yeah, I know that wasn't what you meant, but it really did read that way at first glance!
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by srivats
I like the grey-khaki combo Holdfast. Very well done.

Is that a bespoke jacket?

Originally Posted by Parker
I like it all, Holdfast. Even the tie! Nice color combo.
Originally Posted by emptym
Nice pics, Foo and Holdfast.

Thanks for the nice comments. I didn't think today's look would get much interest/appreciation. The tie, the light jacket... figured it wouldn't appeal to folks here. Guess SF can still surprise me after all.

srivats - no, far from it. RL Polo from some years ago. It doesn't fit anywhere nearly as well my bespoke stuff, sadly! It's decent around the shoulders and waist, but the chest is a a little large, the sleeves are a bit too tapered and there's a little messiness elsewhere. But it's still fine to wear, and I like the subtle herringbone pattern, and the silk/wool fabric a lot.

Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger

Full requote, 'cos it's just so cool.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Originally Posted by Navi
Thank you. Those second pictures were just a silly phase...

I didn't actually connect you to the infamous towel pics. Glad you can take them in good humour; I think we've all worn some funny things at some stage (OK, maybe not as funny as the towel, but still...!)

Navi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
devil.gif
laugh.gif

BTW, it's a blanket.

- B

Thank you. A towel? How ridiculous, I would never be caught dead in one! Blankets are a whole different ballgame...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads