• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash
its zzz? now i understand why it's all black ninja 24/7 for you (at least that's the impression i get). beach is amazing....who the hell doesn't like the beach? lol

Not a huge fan, I go sometimes to look at the sea or swim a little but it's not something I particularly care about.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what to look for in summer tanks? AA ones drape a little bit too feminine-ly. Ribbed maybe? Or Ringer?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ AA tanks are def the best budget option. you have a relatively athletic build right? Drape shouldnt be a problem.

Yeah I'm not too in to the beach either. I like going to resort towns but prefer to spend my aquatic time in a pool.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not a big beach fan either. But maybe it's because the Rhode Island beaches we go to suck.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a weird relationship with the beach. Living in Florida till I left for college, I was and in many ways still am pretty exhausted of all the things it has to offer. The beach is always beautiful and the ocean is always oddly comforting to me, but Florida as a place is a cultural wasteland and just an uncomfortable place in a lot of ways. I come back here to see my f and sometimes it's funny/nice to bump into old friends or whatever. But I get home, spend some time with the fam, and then proceed to play waiting game until I can head back up north again.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going to Savannah on Friday with my gf's family and gonna stay on an island though, should be really nice. I gotta remember to use sunscreen on my tattoos though...

My gf's dad is getting a keg of Allagash (and fronting the bill for the house).

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the gf parental gravy train is the best gravy train.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Going to Savannah on Friday with my gf's family and gonna stay on an island though, should be really nice. I gotta remember to use sunscreen on my tattoos though...

Savannah has a decent scene for music cause of SCAD, Baroness and Circle Takes the Square both came from there and you might enjoy them. CTTS plays a few Savannah shows occasionally and I highly recommend it if you are able to catch one.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician

holy **** dream life, would kill for an allagash right now. **** this warehouse, NO AC.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
maaaan i really like kranes stuff (this season, next fw) - why dont' they have their own online shop! can't find stuff anywhere

I talked to Ken a couple of days ago. He will be having a clearance sale for this season, here on Styleforum. A lot of jerseys, he told me, maybe some bags. He is one of those guys who really hasn't gotten hang of the internet, and doesn't really want to. I may offer him something on the new platform.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ken's a great guy. PMed him about replacing a rivet that fell out of one of my jackets, but he didn't reply for a few weeks cause he was busy with the runway show. When he did though, he apologized for the delay, gave me a discount on new Krane stuff, and mailed me some new rivets.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
I have a weird relationship with the beach. Living in Florida till I left for college, I was and in many ways still am pretty exhausted of all the things it has to offer. The beach is always beautiful and the ocean is always oddly comforting to me, but Florida as a place is a cultural wasteland and just an uncomfortable place in a lot of ways. I come back here to see my f and sometimes it's funny/nice to bump into old friends or whatever. But I get home, spend some time with the fam, and then proceed to play waiting game until I can head back up north again.
yah, my time in florida was absolutely horrible. I use to live there myself. A cultural wasteland is the exact way to describe it. I had the same dilemma during highschool I would move back and forth to FL or DC every year or so. My time in florida was some of the worst ever. I wish I could live in such ignorance bliss myself, though. I'm quite envious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads