Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Persian Bro

^same here, beach bullshit gets old after a week and humidity sucks balls

Nice place to visit, would never live there.

2. dmash

dmash Senior member

I spent a weekend at UF once, Gainesville is rough man, a lot of brick buildings and some more buildings. You a Gator?
    Yeah, transferring into one of their programs (nutritional science) as I really like it and all my med pre-reqs line up perfectly. I've been cruising at USF for a while, but still maintaining a really high GPA. Going to finish out my bachelors as a Gator, then med school. Tampa is the worst in my opinion, holy God what a trashy ass city. I was just down south (closer to where you are) in Lauderdale for my girl's surgery.

3. dmash

dmash Senior member

I hate the beach too. Correction. I hate hot weather, and especially hot, humid weather. I'm a mountain guy. for the most part, but I like the beach in say, Newfoundland. I find California beaches bearable, for the most part, but I would much rather be in the mountains.
    I can see where you're coming from with that. I love having water around me though.....just always an opportunity for fun and living at the beach for a while I guess it just becomes a part of you. Never sleep as good as when I'm at my parents house and hear the waves rolling in : ) Speaking of something such as mountains though, being an athlete (and if I'm not mistaken you used to run a lot yourself) I've really wanted to visit Denver for some time. Heard it's a great city with a ridiculous amount of things to do if you're into any type of outdoor activities.

4. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

^same here, beach bullshit gets old after a week and humidity sucks balls

Nice place to visit, would never live there.

Always enjoyed the fact that I can enjoy a nice breeze anytime, after 3pm that is. If you insist on going at high noon, then expect the humidity and being burned. I am biased though and enjoy it at any time

Yeah, transferring into one of their programs (nutritional science) as I really like it and all my med pre-reqs line up perfectly. I've been cruising at USF for a while, but still maintaining a really high GPA. Going to finish out my bachelors as a Gator, then med school.

Tampa is the worst in my opinion, holy God what a trashy ass city. I was just down south (closer to where you are) in Lauderdale for my girl's surgery.

Damn man, good luck to you, UF has a hell of a Med program (I was looking to go into Pre-Dental). I still kind of feel like a dick knowing that I am graduating at 23 and not at 22 because I changed majors and have like 4 credits left.

5. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

I hate the beach too. Correction. I hate hot weather, and especially hot, humid weather. I'm a mountain guy. for the most part, but I like the beach in say, Newfoundland. I find California beaches bearable, for the most part, but I would much rather be in the mountains.

Do you ever backpack? I've been doing a lot of trips on the Appalachian trail in GA lately, have done about 55 miles over two trips. 35 miles the first time over 3 days (first time ever backpacking, was rough) and 20 over 2 days the next time.

It's amazing being in complete darkness and smoking some spliffs on a cliff face with my closest buds and actually being able to see the stars.

6. dmash

dmash Senior member

Yeah, I'm 21, I'll be graduating at 23 too [​IMG] UF with Shands is just amazing. They'll be my first choice when it comes to applying, hopefully I get a slight edge as I'll be getting my bachelors with them. and their dental program is top-notch as well. Hell, anything health related is great at UF. Wish you the best as well man.

7. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

maaaan i really like kranes stuff (this season, next fw) - why dont' they have their own online shop! can't find stuff anywhere

8. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Well then just take the Stazy approach. Duh. [​IMG]
    Haters gonna hate

9. APK

APK Senior member

Let's hug it out, Stazy.

10. nomad

nomad Senior member

any sf'ers in yunnan province this summer?

11. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Sasquatch was fucking amazing

12. BB1

BB1 Senior member

Washington and British Columbia are the best in this regard since they have both the ocean and large mountains nearby. Nothing in California can compare with the geography of the coastal waters and islands here-- a quick look at any map reveals this.

It is even possible to go swimming in the ordinarily cold salt water here. During the summer there are places between Vancouver Island and the mainland where the water temperature nearly feels like a bath tub.

13. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Just realized now that I should wear a suit of sorts and a tie every day that I only have one shirt that I feel looks good with a tie. Almost every other shirt I own is a button-down shirt [​IMG] Don't wanna spend any more money on clothes [​IMG]

14. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Well then just take the Stazy approach. Duh. [​IMG]

I'm completely self sufficient, I guess thats why I scrape by at 21? who knows.

15. Lane

Lane Senior member

I hate the beach too. Correction. I hate hot weather, and especially hot, humid weather.

thats it too, although it might be cuz I was at the beach so much when I was young, and I no longer find it that exciting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.