• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lebron's $200K Vegas night club receipt

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Stedye

Reaction score
A Frivolous waste of Money. Truly not a Model Man off the Court. I hope he has a Foundation in place that will do good that actually benefits humanity.

It is his choice on how to spend his money and I accept that it is his Free will to as he pleases... But... Come onnn Lebron. He is literally pissing his money away because with all this liquor, the bathroom had a date with his bladder ,and, the bladders of his friends.

fir3fox

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
Ehh except the guys writing their checks are not fools and didn't become as rich as they are by paying people like you a lot of money.

I can't explain how they got rich, but some of them clearly act like fools now that they are. Rashard Lewis $188M, Jeter $51M, Zambrano $73M, Steve Spurrier $25M.... and aren't the Mets still paying Bobby Bonillla?

drbaw

Reaction score
It's not the money spent on idle luxury that offends me. It's the money spent on low quality brand-driven idle luxury that offends me.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drbaw
It's not the money spent on idle luxury that offends me. It's the money spent on low quality brand-driven idle luxury that offends me.
You tell em'!

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fir3fox
I can't explain how they got rich, but some of them clearly act like fools now that they are. Rashard Lewis $188M, Jeter $51M, Zambrano $73M, Steve Spurrier $25M.... and aren't the Mets still paying Bobby Bonillla?

you realize that this is a silly argument?

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stedye
A Frivolous waste of Money. Truly not a Model Man off the Court. I hope he has a Foundation in place that will do good that actually benefits humanity.

It is his choice on how to spend his money and I accept that it is his Free will to as he pleases... But... Come onnn Lebron. He is literally pissing his money away because with all this liquor, the bathroom had a date with his bladder ,and, the bladders of his friends.

Right. You don't buy liquor. You just borrow it.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fir3fox
pffft... I guess. How about spreading some of that sports hate to the owners that are writing the checks. I don't begrudge any athlete for any bank they make. I just hope I can run into some fool to give me paydays like that.

I blame society as a whole for letting this go on whilst people that actually benefit society are monetarily belittled: cops, teachers, fire fighters, hell even engineers.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
I blame society as a whole for letting this go on whilst people that actually benefit society are monetarily belittled: cops, teachers, fire fighters, hell even engineers.

once again i agree, but people are paid in direct relation to the amount of money they bring in to their employer. not to the amount of good they provide the world. sucks but its the way it is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads