• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canada Goose

fungz0r

Reaction score
Regarding sizing for the Calgary and Chateau, I tried on a chateau in XS and it was pretty much perfect size for me. I'm 5'7 and 140lb and 36 chest. I didn't get to try on any other sizes cause they were out, but the XS was a really nice fit and almost made me buy it on the spot.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jhoge
Any idea where I can get a Yorkville or Chilliwack jacket in a small in any color besides black? I've got a 36" chest, I think that's the right size. I figure they're to most bomberesque jackets, and while I'd love the one from Yuki Matsuda, I don't think I have the $$ to drop on it.

You are out a bit late, the Scandinavian importer started selling out of colors and sizes in October, I was out looking for an Alberta vest in mid October and it was sold out in my size.
plain.gif

jhoge

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gmas
^^^ I know most places in Toronto are sold out of Chilliwacks and Yukons in smaller sizes and won't be receiving more until next year now.

Uncle Otis here carries the Japanese line - you could try contacting them and see if they could locate one for you.

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
yeah man, unless you have very broad shoulders consider getting the Japanese XS.

Originally Posted by Find Finn
You are out a bit late, the Scandinavian importer started selling out of colors and sizes in October, I was out looking for an Alberta vest in mid October and it was sold out in my size.
plain.gif

Damn. I didn't realize how late into the season we are. Well, Bloomingdale's has a black in a small and I need something for an upcoming trip, so I'll give it a shot. If it doesn't work out, that's life and what return policies are for.
Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tedbearz
How does the sizing on the Chilliwack compare to the expedition ?

it's the same size, I have always found the expedition to be massive though and I look like a mumitroll in it.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tedbearz
How does the sizing on the Chilliwack compare to the expedition ?
The chilliwack is a bomber style jacket and the Expedition is a parka style. Expedition fits much bigger as it's a longer jacket. My advice is to try it on in the store.

Actie

Reaction score
Well, it's nearly that time of year again. If anyone stumbles on a sale or good deal on CG stuff, please post. I'll do likewise (keeping in mind the zillions of counterfeit vendors: http://www.canada-goose.com/counterfeiting/). If the past couple years are any indication, there may be a Bloomingdales sale in the coming month, for instance.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They sell canada goose items at a ski shop near me, if anyone needs a proctor just drop me a pm.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely Manitoba in graphite. I have a bomber in black and kinda wish I had gotten the Manitoba.

ETW

Reaction score
I have the Manitoba in graphite. Great jacket. Very very warm, can't wear it unless its real cold out.

If anyone knows of a Canada Goose photo jacket for sale I will pay millions

CanadaGooseJacket%5B2%5D

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have the Manitoba in graphite. Great jacket. Very very warm, can't wear it unless its real cold out.
If anyone knows of a Canada Goose photo jacket for sale I will pay millions
CanadaGooseJacket%5B2%5D

what is the name of the jacket? I may be able to get it for you.

fungz0r

Reaction score
The new Loro Piana stuff is pretty amazing, but the price is kinda crazy. Moncler-ish price

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was leaning towards the calgary cuz i thought the manitoba had a ridiculous amount of pockets. surprised everyone likes that model over the simpler calgary

the 2 lora piana stuff is really nice but not worth the price

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads