1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Canada Goose

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jbreen1, Aug 3, 2009.

1. blairh

blairh Senior member

I purchased the Chateau jacket last night online. I'll post a review with a photo once it arrives. I was debating between that and the Langford but I couldn't find the Langford online in my size. I opted for Medium on the Chateau after seeing the model on the Mr.Porter site rocking a Medium. (Porter is a great site by the way.)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  2. VictorCGY

VictorCGY New Member

Hi guys, I was just had a question about sizing for the Yukon Bomber (from the Japanese Line). I'm 5'6 and approx 36-37 chest. I was told that this jacket fits true to size and that a small would fit me? Does anyone have any experience about these jackets and can provide me with some insight? Thanks!

3. lektrix

lektrix Well-Known Member

Where can I get a CG jacket, or any other CG clone (Nobis, Mackage, etc.) for a discount? By discount I mean 10-20% off..

4. AHShadow

AHShadow Senior member

Anyone know a good place to get Canada Goose for women (except ssense)??

5. linds_15

linds_15 Senior member

sporting life, le baron

6. AHShadow

AHShadow Senior member

7. NormanF

NormanF Senior member

I scored a Canada Goose Chilliwack Merino Wool Parka size XL in good condition on Gear Trade for 66% off retail! Retail price is $700!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  8. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

How's the fit on the Freestyle Vest?

Says TTS but in pics it looks a little big.

[​IMG]

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

can anyone compare the chateau vs calgary? if im an XS in calgary do i take S or XS in chateau?

10. NormanF

NormanF Senior member

I would say size up. I'm 5'7 and have a 42" chest. I normally take large but Canada Goose runs small so I went a size up on a Chilliwack Bomber. I took XL. It seems a rule of thumb to follow with CG.

Us small men can do with off-the rack sizes for most clothing but it won't do for suits.

I'd go custom with them for the correct fit.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  11. NormanF

NormanF Senior member

What's your height? Keep in mind that you'll want to go a size up from what you normally wear. That's sensible especially if you want to layer it over clothing.

12. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

I do not think Canada Goose runs small in the slightest. I have a Yorkville (same as chilliwack, removable hood) in size small. I'm 5'10" 145 lbs, 38 chest. I would not recommend sizing up in the bomber.

13. NormanF

NormanF Senior member

I'm shorter than than you at 5'7" 150 lbs, 42 chest. I usually take large. With the style of the bomber, it depends on the brand. In some brands, I can take medium and its still plenty big for me.

14. AHShadow

AHShadow Senior member

The Calgary is the Japanese line right? If so, I would say to size DOWN, since the JPN line is made to fit slimmer, and the normal CG line usually fits boxier. I even heard people would size down two from their original size, but for sure size down!

15. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

the picture i posted a page back is a size small and its slightly too big. im a 36 chest and I guess an XS would fit better. so then is it safe to go with XS for chateau since chateau is normal line not JAP line?

16. blairh

blairh Senior member

I got my Chateau in the mail yesterday. I'm really busy right now but I'll give my review with my impressions with respect to size in a few hours.

17. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

Anyone..........?

18. irbe

irbe Senior member

^Vest, fits a little boxy and long. I am a Small in Gitman, Medium in BoO. XS fit me better, but was just too tight around the bottom. Sizing down did not work well for me. I find CDW vest fits better

19. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Size up I' a medium in Constable and I can fit a heavy knit underneath and I'm a large in the vest.

20. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

Thanks guys. Went with the Large.