• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
You never offered me cocoa
frown.gif

o sorry, let me get the fire going. how does it sound, tea for three
bedouintea.jpg

bedouin_tea.jpg

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
I only see three glasses, where's my glass ?
cry.gif

we had to collect a little more mint
the2.jpg

c le the a la menthe
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ the lifelong gap customer

ps i only drink tea out of pure silver and glass

v4nM3l.jpg

4mused

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I know what most of the responses are going to be to these but I'll still post them:
Gravis-Dylan-Rieder-Boot.jpg
gravis-dylan-rieder-boot-2.jpg
They come in black too. The only thing that stopped me from buying them right away was I'm only 5'7 and mid/high tops make my already short legs look even shorter.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
edit: ^ you seem to be hesitating and answering your own question. regardless of how great tehy look in pics/look books or even other peoples fits, if you dont think they will fit your body type, skin tone, style etc theres no point
Originally Posted by dan138zig
sperry-top-sider-a-o-in-gray-suede-profile.jpg

are you paying retail? then hell no! if they are on sale, how much is the sale? these things go heavily on discount from gilt, urban outfitters and even affiliate epaulet. can you afford better such as quoddy, yuketen? if not, then i guess ...

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 4mused
They come in black too. The only thing that stopped me from buying them right away was I'm only 5'7 and mid/high tops make my already short legs look even shorter.

I like them, they look nifty. I'm 5'7 too and high tops shouldn't mess anything up too bad.

aussy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
we had to collect a little more mint
the2.jpg
c le the a la menthe

ugh, genuine moroccan mint tea is waaaay too sweet I was taught how to prepare it my first day there, you load it up with sugar like a 10 year old at starbucks

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 4mused
I'm pretty sure I know what most of the responses are going to be to these but I'll still post them:

Gravis-Dylan-Rieder-Boot.jpg

gravis-dylan-rieder-boot-2.jpg

they look like pauper shoes.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
forget about the brand

yes or no to both?

gp831758-00vliv01.jpg

gp831773-02vliv01.jpg

I ended up getting the micro-floral and dot shirts. They were both around 50% off, and it came out to about $20 for each with free shipping with the promo code GAPSALE (extra 20% off, and I think it expires today).

I say do it. Worst-case scenario, I assume you live close enough to a Gap that you can return them in person and not have to pay for shipping.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads