• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by golfham
Mike:

please respond to my PMs. Thanks.

I just saw this yesterday, so I'd imagine he's hung over or not close to a computer for access.
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=232462

Originally Posted by jslade
Out of curiosity, can anybody tell me how long Epaulet usually take to ship stuff out?

I placed an order on the 15th, confirmation of shipment on the 16th, and got my package yesterday (22nd). NY to LA

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I only ask because the order that I placed yesterday morning hasn't shipped out yet, and I'm wondering whether or not I can alter that order.
laugh.gif
Really would like for it to be shipped out tomorrow, though. Receiving an Epaulet package on Saturday will be the only bright spot of an otherwise dull weekend for me.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
some highlights from last night

190414_614524795306_8503920_34526520_503920_n.jpg

199277_614524825246_8503920_34526522_5801374_n.jpg

197849_614524875146_8503920_34526525_3902352_n.jpg

196646_614524964966_8503920_34526529_8199812_n.jpg

200603_614525064766_8503920_34526534_6858465_n.jpg

Mike, I have a few more so let me know if you want and I can email you the rest.

It was great meeting everyone and we had a blast! Mike, thanks so much for hosting. Next time will be in NY.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edubs01
Mike- What can we expect on the horizon for the coming months?
Oh my god, so much stuff. In the near term (1-2 weeks), I've got: Our Legacy Spring '11 Epaulet Sewn By Hand Footwear Loake "Litchfield" Brogue Boots Thorogood for Epaulet Crazy Horse No. 685 boots Fred Perry Spring '11 Comme Des Garcons Fragances Southwick for Epaulet Sportcoats
Originally Posted by 13k
Mike, I just got my navy check button down and navy rivet chinos... stunned. Fit is awesome and finish is like no other. Your measurements online were spot on, and it fit true. Best chino's that have graced my flesh, hands down. Now I'm waiting for you to restock so I can get moar!
Thank you - really glad that you're pleased with them!
Originally Posted by dsoren
Literally can't stop laughing at the phrase "shop-blocking..."
Dude, shop-blocking is a daily reality for us. It happens with both genders.
Originally Posted by Dbear
Just placed an order for the CPO Wool Shirt Jacket in Grey...hopefully didn't miss out on a SF discount... Was seriously looking for something like this for what seemed like forever. Never even thought about checking Epaulet, and the version they made looks perfect.
bounce2.gif
If the quality and craftsmanship of this thing is as good as people rave about in this thread...I'm going to have to start looking @ their shirts...

Thanks for your order, let me know what you think!
Originally Posted by 1969
Wow. A canvassed Navy Hopsack from Southwick. I'll be watching for that.
Oh man, it's going to be so good. Did I mention the royal purple 3/8 liner?
Originally Posted by golfham
Mike: please respond to my PMs. Thanks.
Got you back!
Originally Posted by jslade
Out of curiosity, can anybody tell me how long Epaulet usually take to ship stuff out?
Typically we ship within 1-2 days. Our shops are closed on Mondays, so any orders placed over the weekend go out on Tues morning.
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
some highlights from last night Mike, I have a few more so let me know if you want and I can email you the rest. It was great meeting everyone and we had a blast! Mike, thanks so much for hosting. Next time will be in NY.
Thanks for posting the photos, and sure, I'd love to see the rest! I'm glad that you captured Joel K's obscenely huge plastic bottle of Korean beer in the last photo. Last night was fantastic, thanks to everyone who came! We all brought the Wesside pain something proper.

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...-Oxford/Detail

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...-Oxford/Detail

do you mean these that have been up for almost two weeks? hope your size is still available lol

These are great shirts. Nice and substantial cloth. I bought both of them but be warned, they are SLIM with the darts. Both of mine shrank just a bit and now are too tight for me to wear and I'm a fairly slim guy. Going to see if I can remove the darting on one and if it's a fail, will put the other one up on B&S.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah mine shrank a tad but it works for me. i seem to be inbetween a small and xs in epaulet and slight shrinkage helped me alot.

love the white and blue oxfords. staples for any closet

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
honestly i dont think epaulet shirting is that slim. sure it has a heavy taper, but it's a good compromise between ultra slim (WvG, BoO) and baggy.

wish you had a L in red oxford.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads