Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

F, I'm robocopping the Gunmetal Chinos when they get restocked. Put a pair of 31s aside?

2. nineohtoo

nineohtoo Senior member

Right on for the quick reply mike. Any chance you'll be restocking gunmetal grey chinos soon and any other monotone short sleeves down the line?

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Epaulet doesn't seem to be responding to my emails about an order I placed :/

Again, really sorry if we were slow with e-mails this week. I believe that we've now responded to every open issue, but if we missed you, please PM your details and I'll personally get it sorted.

F, I'm robocopping the Gunmetal Chinos when they get restocked. Put a pair of 31s aside?

Awesome. I have to confirm how much Gunmetal fabric that we actually have, and if we can put it back into production. I'll know soon.

Right on for the quick reply mike. Any chance you'll be restocking gunmetal grey chinos soon and any other monotone short sleeves down the line?

Hopefully soon on the Gunmetal, not too sure about the shortsleeves in XS. If we can, I'll definitely swing a solid one or two.

In other shirt news, the floral has landed:

[​IMG]
    See full size

4. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

Will kop floral, been looking for a reason to buy another epaulet. Thanks for the response on the service e-mails. Hopefully it's on it's way already

5. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

So here are two really quick snaps. They obviously need to be hemmed, the colors are definitely way off (the golden khaki is so much more brown), and I wouldn't be wearing a blue shirt of this shade with the gunmetals, but I think you can get the general idea. [​IMG]

http://cl.ly/102S0x3v0c0t101N0144/Epaulet1.jpg
    http://cl.ly/3k080Y1H0T2R1W1S0Q0g/Epaulet2.jpg

No one else responded, but to be totally honest, from those pics it's hard to tell the difference. It appears the one on the left is the 31, but the fits are not too far off nor does one look worse than the other so it seems it will come down to comfort and mobility for daily wear. Like Mike said, you want a good fit in the seat, you don't want to sit down and get plumber's crack or you don't want the thighs to be restricting when you're walking up steps and walking around.

I have a pair in 30 and they fit the way yours seam to fit and I get by okay but use them for non office wear. My next pair will be a 31 to give it a bit more of a looser fit while still looking good.

6. jslade

jslade Senior member

Thanks, tonio, and you're right. I think I'm going to keep the 30s. I'm losing a bit of weight right now, too, so they should be perfect in a month or so. I think I'll send the 31s back for now. Oh, and of course, it should be said that the qualities of the chinos are fantastic, and the packaging is great too. But everybody already knows that. [​IMG]

7. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

In other shirt news, the floral has landed: [​IMG] See full size
    I just shed a tear. When are these gonna be online? Also, floral/any print club collar? Spread collars are probably my least favorite, but won't stop me from the kop

8. jslade

jslade Senior member

[​IMG] Gonna rock like so [​IMG]

9. dra

dra Senior member

[​IMG]

Gonna rock like so [​IMG]

NEXT LEVEL STEEZ MANEUVER.

Hot shit

10. sazon

sazon Senior member

NEXT LEVEL STEEZ MANEUVER.

Hot shit

dude, are those lime shell cordovan?

11. slacks133

slacks133 Member

Awesome. I have to confirm how much Gunmetal fabric that we actually have, and if we can put it back into production. I'll know soon.
    Cool, Im keen on the gunmetals as well. Nicest looking one imo. It would be my first pair of good non denim pants.

12. mickey711

mickey711 Senior member

Again, really sorry if we were slow with e-mails this week. I believe that we've now responded to every open issue, but if we missed you, please PM your details and I'll personally get it sorted.

[​IMG]
    See full size

Replied to your email, Mike. Thanks! That floral shirt is amazing, by the way.

13. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

I just shed a tear. When are these gonna be online? Also, floral/any print club collar? Spread collars are probably my least favorite, but won't stop me from the kop
    Should be up by Monday. The collar's actually a slim point collar, we've been using it quite a bit this season.
    Gonna rock like so [​IMG]
    Nice. That dude is part of the tiny community that can pull off jean shorts. I look like Danny McBride in them.

14. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

I'm with g transistor though. Do you guys have plans to make club collared shirts?

15. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

I'm with g transistor though. Do you guys have plans to make club collared shirts?

He already offers a selection of club collars. That was so last year.