• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's

Racing Green

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aphextwin07
^those are baggy

Yup well spotted, they're the wrong ones, which explains why the pics aren't great.
eh.gif

Can't find any decent pics but they are definitely slim, 7.5" leg opening -

http://www.everythinghiphop.com/Dick...Slim-Fit-Chino

http://www.everythinghiphop.com/popu...20Chino&area=C

cheesecake

Reaction score
What is the rise on a 30w for the BB Milano fit chinos?

juliank

Reaction score
Pick em up quick, because I just went back and stocked up since I liked mine so much
wink.gif

But yeah, D1 Dockers are only in slim in seat and thigh, after that it's straight leg and frankly I do not find them very flattering. Starts to get into suburban dad territory.

I am very happy with my waders, and whoever is saying are TTS are crazy, I wear 30 in levis 501 and i have to wear mine in 32. I guess whoever said they fit like 511 or 514 is kinda accurate.

Also, I cannot emphasize how great these are for shorter dudes > 5'8. I don't know how anyone taller than that can really rock these, unless they want to wear them as ridiculous high waters.

lachyzee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vanishing Elephant Franklin (jeans-style, linen, less flex) and Peter (cotton) chinos are amazing. I own the Peters in Khaki and Navy, and the Franklin in Navy. Great slim/straight fit & well made too. I see someone is selling a Navy 31 Peter over here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=227732 Definitely something to consider.

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
They have FSR of every color waders at downtown SF Macy's for 29.99 on sale. They are def not true to size. The waist is about a inch too small.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by juliank
I am very happy with my waders, and whoever is saying are TTS are crazy, I wear 30 in levis 501 and i have to wear mine in 32.

Waders are about true to size in the waist but cut very slim. So a 30 will measure about 30". Jeans are usually marked 2" or so smaller than they are... I would not say 501s run TTS, at least not if you want them to fit well.

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll chime in for a vote for Bennetton chinos. Slim fitting and very comfy. Highly recommend them.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with UO's BDG skinny stretch chinos?

The pics don't look super great, but they claim to have a 7.25" opening which caught my eye

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...ketingPriority

18647313_041_f
18647313_004_f

They'd prob def have to be cuffed, they don't sit right at all. Maybe they could be hemmed. In any case they seem to fall weird. Any other chinos w/similarly slim leg openings

korovamilkbar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cheese1
Dockers.com has 40% off until 4 pm.

Thanks, picked up SF Tapered Khakis in Refuge Green and Scotch Blue to get me through the spring/summer. Have a pair of waders and they fit great, hopefully the 18" leg opening with these is a misprint, as my waders are 15" and these look similar in the pics.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cheese1
Dockers.com has 40% off until 4 pm.

Thanks, picked up 3 pairs for 63 and change.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, I will probably have to get the waist taken in as from what I tried on in a store, it seemed that 36x34 was the only way the D1s were going to accommodate my thighs.

Mercuryman76

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HOT Sriracha
They have FSR of every color waders at downtown SF Macy's for 29.99 on sale. They are def not true to size. The waist is about a inch too small.

Was just at Macy's downtown SF today...waders were marked down to $19.99 and there's a sale starting tomorrow for an additional 20% off. $16 for waders is pretty good deal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads