• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Met this chick and I practically screwed myself.

hws

Reaction score
You must to make sex with this woman, no only this woman, but much woman!
facepalm.gif

dave333

Reaction score
I've been there. Painful, embarassing time of my life.

Just drink more problem solved.

hws

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
You have returned!!!
worship.gif

I was being busy for much time with much bullshits for the work, now I have little time for write something, I am a happy for this!
cheers.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hws
You must to make sex with this woman, no only this woman, but much woman!
facepalm.gif

cheers.gif

classic advise! welcome back!!

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
Dude.....seriously....PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL HER!!!
WTF is with all of the texting!!! PICK UP THE PHONE!! how many times can that be said! PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!
AFTER you get the goods, text all yuou want. Until then, PICK UP THE PHONE!!
If you are 14 and under, text all you want. Over 14, PICK UP THE FUKKING PHONE!

This is dead on. I have no clue what the OP was thinking by texting her since she was a "keeper"

Obiviously you wanted to have a text-a-thon- convo with her. She saw it as "am I not important enough for a phone call?" "he must be insecure if you could not call?" "does he have another woman/ him/wife/babies to where he can't make a phone call since he is surrounded"

You probably do not want her anyway since the whole "3 months" thing. That is incredibly immature.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i always text simply because i pick up a lot of girls pretty smashed and dont want to deal with akwardness over the phone. its easier to just send a text and get the feel of everything. im sure phone calls may work better sometimes but i prefer the easy route of texting.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
i always text simply because i pick up a lot of girls pretty smashed and dont want to deal with akwardness over the phone. its easier to just send a text and get the feel of everything. im sure phone calls may work better sometimes but i prefer the easy route of texting.

Sure, and considering that your ultimate goal is to dance with them and make out, and not to **** them, this is probably a good system.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Sure, and considering that your ultimate goal is to dance with them and make out, and not to **** them, this is probably a good system.

you love cock

Thebomb85019

Reaction score
Don't even bother because you have zero chance at this point. Based off the remarks she said (the whole 3 month thing), I would have started more aggressively in your text.

Something along the lines of

"So you know that 3 month chase thing, how about we get an early start and grab lunch/dinner this week?"

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24

but do you use smileys like the op?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads