• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
waiting for oxford fabric restocks sucks!

They's comin!

Anyway. Mike, what other fabrics is the sportcoat going to come in?
Working on some Spring-ish ones right now - probably a navy chino and possibly a seersucker.

Originally Posted by jeisurii
Received my OD chinos I took a chance on the size, and they're just perfect! Up to 2 Rivet Chino colors, I could see this becoming an addiction~

Originally Posted by slide13
Can't wait to check out those OD chinos...still waiting on mine...damn USPS...

This will be my first pair and I'm excited to see them in person and check out the fit.

Awesome, thanks guys!

And here's a little cross-post from the Alden thread in case you didn't see it...

Hey guys,

We just got a fresh delivery of our "West Egg" Longwings in Sand and Snuff. They're on the Leydon last & flex-welt sole.

5370395311_f593500419.jpg

Sand Suede Longwing: $450

4429869307_86c3ca3ef5.jpg

Snuff Suede Longwing: $450

nineohtoo

Reaction score
I wore some Epaulet today. The shirt is a shrunken small. I'm wondering if I should stick with this size, or get an XS next time, even though the chest might be a little snug since my chest measures 36"?
IMG_3235.jpg

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks good, i have that shirt too. im a 36 and go small for epaulet so looks like we are in same boat

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stick with a S. It looks good on you.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody who got the OD chinos have fit pics? Still waiting on mine...received ship confirmation last Saturday and they still aren't here....USPS sucks, priority should only take 3 days from NY.

enigma77

Reaction score
Wearing those herringbone rivet chinos right now. Man this is cruel to anyone who doesn't own them; they feel like pajamas and have an amazing drape.
Originally Posted by nineohtoo
I wore some Epaulet today. The shirt is a shrunken small. I'm wondering if I should stick with this size, or get an XS next time, even though the chest might be a little snug since my chest measures 36"?
IMG_3235.jpg

Have to say nineohtoo that fit looks pretty great. Sleeve length may be slightly long, as it is with me, but still looks good. Wouldn't size down if I were you.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nineohtoo

Thanks for posting the pic - the small looks like a solid fit. I think that's your size.

I like that neon shotgun behind you too!

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
If I ever put on a ton of weight, there are going to be some very happy Epaulet fans when my entire wardrobe hits B&S.

But I doubt that will ever happen.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure i take a xs in the shirts/tops from epaulet even though i've yet to buy any shirting from them. stanley anytime you need to unload some shirts let me know
smile.gif

Local_Disk

Reaction score
I'm an XS (although I dont have an XS shirt from Epaulet yet to compare), but a small fits a bit better than expected on me. I've yet to wash it to get any shrinks, so hopefully it will fit better. It kind of fits like nineohtoo up there.

nbernie

Reaction score
Mike,
Any chance of seeing something similar to those donnegal Walts you had in october/november? I didn't move fast enough and they are still my biggest sartorial regret.

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just placed a big order yesterday and had a nice phone chat with Mike. I'll be adding this to my closet:

- Alden whiskey shell cordovan longwings (if they're too big, I'll exchange them for burgundy)
- Thorogood No. 685 boots
- Gitman Ashland tartan shirt
- Glen plaid flannel trousers
- Chocolate flannel trousers
- Gunmetal gray rivet chinos

This brings my Epaulet inventory up to 11 shirts, 8 trousers, 4 chinos, 3 shoes, 3 ties, 1 denim, and 1 scarf. YAY!

Good luck on your trip today, Mike.

- Keith

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads