• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
lost your phone dude? ****
frown.gif
i know the rage

and no, this girl is going to be my reprieve from nasty mollusks. she's got big hair and a leopard print shirt. plus giant tatas! \\o/

oh I thought you meant she was an annoying **** not that she's a cool one-eyed alien that is well-endowed.

and yeah, new years day I lost both wallet and brand new smartphone, a reminder to myself that drinking to excess might be good, but not when I have expensive stuff I care about on me.

Not that it's going to be a big deal since I figure I'll be making a lot of money this year. And I'm definitely gonna be selling some MTM clothes this year (probably just MTM shirts and trousers of my design, but that's just for fun as a side thing)

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
well, get a phone quick cause I'm leaving day after tomorrow! You're going to earn a lot of money this year huh? If you find a sweet gig that's like 10 hours a week at a university, damnit you give me their contact information. I will buy your MTM clothes in exchange ^_____^ ㅋㅋ

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
well, get a phone quick cause I'm leaving day after tomorrow! You're going to earn a lot of money this year huh? If you find a sweet gig that's like 10 hours a week at a university, damnit you give me their contact information. I will buy your MTM clothes in exchange ^_____^ ㅋㅋ

Like I said, no iPhones until at least this Thursday. And I figure I'll make a lot of money because I want to, I usually get what I want, and I have an F visa as my sig says so I can do whatever the **** I want here. No being a slave to one place and forced to sit around on ****** all day.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
not enough buttons ... maybe if it didn't run 2k i would have gotten it
redface.gif
k8DP3.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Like I said, no iPhones until at least this Thursday. And I figure I'll make a lot of money because I want to, I usually get what I want, and I have an F visa as my sig says so I can do whatever the **** I want here. No being a slave to one place and forced to sit around on ****** all day.

haha girlfriend hook you up?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Is that the Truth jacket? I'd cop too if it wasn't so $$$ and could find an xxs

ya available in white too...i was under the impression ann d outerwear ran a bit large usually, from the measurements looks like these run small.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he also educated me on the fact that Rick and RAF have not relationship whatsoever. I thought they were related the whole time.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
what on earth would lead you to believe that?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
it would be seem the third one is the backend business manager which explains how rick can sell such marsupialed shoes for 700+ $
image005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads