• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
but then the other side said "be happy" which made me less happy, ironically
redface.gif

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
but then the other side said "be happy" which made me less happy, ironically
redface.gif

That's lame (the tag turning out to be a Bobby McFarren reference, that is, not your decreased happiness as a result of that unfortunate discovery). edit: Great, now I have that stupid song going through my head.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
worst clothing related **** is when you have the money but have an unresponsive seller or can't find the item in question to begin with

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was looking at the coats from rafs 2010/11 fw season and i came across this:

skip to 5:40 .... i think i see kanye west at the fashion show?!?!
laugh.gif

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by driveslowk
Kanye's been going to fashion shows for a few seasons now.

Exactly. This was taken last year after Kanye and his "gang" went to fashion week in Paris iirc.

KanyeJasper.png

I didn't see Kanye but the guy with wheat Timbs is most likely him.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
South Park made fun of the entourage picture originally in Jak and Jil, it was pretty funny.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The guy in the green DR, cowboy boots and leopard leggings doesn't bother you but the guy with yellow sneakers make you go
ffffuuuu.gif
?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
No, in full disclosure, I don't know damir doma intimately. I did a quick google image search to see if the designer would be a sufficient reference for my post and the pics I saw led me to believe it was. So I guess it would go w/o saying I did not peep the FW runway show nor have I ever peeped a runway show
redface.gif
I just wait for the clothes to be offered for sale then decide if I like them. Unorthodox approach, possibly, but just me. Post pics of dude in late 30's 40's etc rocking Damir with a possible belly as mentioned above? Curious to see this look....I have a funny picture in my mind and want to see if it is justified or not.

and fwiw, anytime I sense my clothes tightening as a result of muscle mass (which I don't want, personally) I just increase my cardio and self weight exercises. For me it's front grip pullups that jack my lats and stress the buttons on button downs, for P2P.

Damir is a hobbit (so short and slender). He's also the only womanizing designer I can think of. Another designer whom I know hates him cause ********* his sister. ESMOD Munich is like Parsons or whatever but filled with ze crazy Germans.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
who are all these hypebeast losers? and why is it that rappers always feel the need to travel with an entourage? is it all their closest buddies from the hood way-back-when before they were loaded?

only normal looking guy is second from the right with the hermes (or valextra) bag

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
The guy in the green DR, cowboy boots and leopard leggings doesn't bother you but the guy with yellow sneakers make you go
ffffuuuu.gif
?

Well he looks ridiculous over all. I think a better choice of shoes might have have worked with the guy in yellow shoes.

The guy in between yellow shoes and fish stick actually looks decent minus the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads