1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

anyways, i was looking at the tag on my kzo cardigan and i found this to be funny.

[​IMG]

I really like how my KZO pants fit but the quality is awful. About to have them repaired for the third time. The dye on the pockets ran too.

Fuck a rich kid. and the vanity project he rode in on.

2. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

who are all these hypebeast losers? and why is it that rappers always feel the need to travel with an entourage? is it all their closest buddies from the hood way-back-when before they were loaded?

only normal looking guy is second from the right with the hermes (or valextra) bag

They talk tough, but they are soft IRL.

3. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

and why is it that rappers always feel the need to travel with an entourage? is it all their closest buddies from the hood way-back-when before they were loaded?

It's usually to intimidate and protect you from crazy fans. This particular entourage... just can't be explained.

only normal looking guy is second from the right with the hermes (or valextra) bag

That is actually Farnsworth Bentley, Diddy's old butler. He actually has a pretty good style when he doesn't go overboard.

4. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

i remember this pic. the guy to the immediate left (in the pic) has such a punchable face. gotta love the jil marble.

5. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

If you look at the waywt over on sz you'll see that not everyone that subscribes to the goth ninja aesthetic is lanky and malnourished. I'm a pretty small guy and thats only because of my genetics. That's what I think anyways as I'm constantly studying my face with greasy chinese food and pizza.

I don't have any internet sources to pull about this (maybe someone else does) but I read in 'Varieties of Human Physique' that there is great variance in the lengths of insestinal systems, that one person of the same height and weight as another can have a digestive track (total intestinal length) that is 1/2 as long as the other. The result being less absorbtion, which is completely different than metabolic rate, which most associate with net calorie gain/loss.

6. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

The gayfish episode was epic. [​IMG]
    Here's his entourage.
    [​IMG]

the fact that Kanye is in a Junya x brooks bros blazer is fucking hilarious, and BoO trench too.

7. zissou

zissou Senior member

I've had a package sitting in customs purgatory for close to two weeks now. Anything to be done other than wait impatiently?
    As usual, as soon as I start whining, it shows up. Tracking went from 'we have no idea where the fuck this thing is' straight to 'delivered'.

8. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

I'm pretty sure Kanye directly references that episode in one of the tracks on his new album (maybe "Gorgeous", or something like that).

9. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I'm pretty sure Kanye directly references that episode in one of the tracks on his new album (maybe "Gorgeous", or something like that).

Yah, he said "kill the South Park writer with a fishstick." It's funny but it even has it's own wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishsticks_(South_Park)

10. bows1

bows1 Senior member

I was super bored today and went to Century 21 for the first time. Holy god what a wreck, never going back. Saw one Jil sweater in a XXXL surrounded by tons of Love Moschino and tons of other junk. Some MJ mainline but it was all shitty. Blech

11. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

Here's his entourage.
    [​IMG]

guy on the right would look awesome if it weren't for the glasses and yellow sneakers. That shirt, vest and pants look real nice.

12. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

I was super bored today and went to Century 21 for the first time. Holy god what a wreck, never going back. Saw one Jil sweater in a XXXL surrounded by tons of Love Moschino and tons of other junk. Some MJ mainline but it was all shitty. Blech

I feel like 3-5 years ago I used to have tons of luck, but maybe I always just ended up going when they were putting new stuff out. The past few times I've gone it's been really disappointing though, although i've attempted to go when stuff is on further sale so that probably explains most of it.

13. bakatora

bakatora Senior member

DHL probing me for customs information. It seems the people that contact you and tell you to e-mail them don't read your e-mails and just send you a generic template about your order asking for ridiculous information on name and address of manufacturer etc.

*sigh* probably won't be ordering from oki-ni anymore if they stick with DHL.

edit: this fabric detail sheet is even worse. "3. Total number of single ends per square centimeter: __________________
    a. # of single ends in warp ____________
    b. # of single ends in filling ____________

4. Weight of fabric in grams per square meter: ________________________"

and that's just the tip of the ice berg. what. the. fuck.

14. *Tee*

*Tee* Senior member

guy on the right would look awesome if it weren't for the glasses and yellow sneakers. That shirt, vest and pants look real nice.

LOL

If someone would have told me that there's ONE guy - among 65,670 SF users - who likes this fit and asked me to venture a guess, I would have bet on you ( 0 ) [​IMG]

15. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

haha, don't you like that shirt? i really like the colour of the vest too. Meh, individual tastes ay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.