Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Tee*

*Tee* Senior member

2. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

[​IMG]
    so dope

3. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Senior member

As usual, as soon as I start whining, it shows up. Tracking went from 'we have no idea where the fuck this thing is' straight to 'delivered'.

usps is lame! Just checked the tracking update and it said "We attempted to deliver your item at 4:44 pm on January 19, 2011 and a notice was left". LIES, i was home all day and there wasn't even any notice left in my mail box. I bet they will leave a note tomorrow for me to pick up the package over the weekend.

4. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

[​IMG]

so dope

Love Undercover. Would wear a lot of it if I could (1) find it and (2) if I wasn't too tall to wear any of it (I'm assuming).

DHL probing me for customs information. It seems the people that contact you and tell you to e-mail them don't read your e-mails and just send you a generic template about your order asking for ridiculous information on name and address of manufacturer etc.

*sigh* probably won't be ordering from oki-ni anymore if they stick with DHL.

DHL is probably the worst of that whole group of companies (UPS, FedEx, et al), which is saying a lot. I loathe having to hand my money over to any of them. So expensive, with terrible service to boot.

5. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

usps is lame! Just checked the tracking update and it said "We attempted to deliver your item at 4:44 pm on January 19, 2011 and a notice was left". LIES, i was home all day and there wasn't even any notice left in my mail box. I bet they will leave a note tomorrow for me to pick up the package over the weekend.

I suspect that when a signature is required the mailmen just leave the packages in the car so they don't have the carry it around because most likely the person will not be there to sign for the package.

6. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Love Undercover. Would wear a lot of it if I could (1) find it and (2) if I wasn't too tall to wear any of it (I'm assuming).
    Undercover isn't cut for the particularly short and looks very good on all builds, generally average height looks best, 5'8-5'10.

7. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

Undercover isn't cut for the particularly short and looks very good on all builds, generally average height looks best, 5'8-5'10.

Haha, well I'm like 6'5"

8. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Yah, he said "kill the South Park writer with a fishstick." It's funny but it even has it's own wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishsticks_(South_Park)

Yeah, I just listened to it, and the line is "choke a South Park writer with a fishstick" (although maybe he actually said "fish dick"; I can't tell) on the track "Gorgeous". Proving, once again, that Kanye West is the only person in America without a sense of humor.

guy on the right would look awesome if it weren't for the glasses and yellow sneakers. That shirt, vest and pants look real nice.

I could be way off on this, but doesn't that shirt look kinda like the marbled Jil stuff, some of which AR has (maybe a blazer)?

DHL is probably the worst of that whole group of companies (UPS, FedEx, et al), which is saying a lot. I loathe having to hand my money over to any of them. So expensive, with terrible service to boot.

I honestly thought they'd gone out of business at this point. They righteously effed over a client of mine (back when I was in sales) on a delivery. I would actively go out of my way to avoid them.

9. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

As usual, as soon as I start whining, it shows up. Tracking went from 'we have no idea where the fuck this thing is' straight to 'delivered'.

This pretty much explains my life. Once waited on a USPS priority package for TWO AND A HALF WEEKS before it showed up. Called every other day after the expected delivery date passed, and was essentially told, "it'll get there when it gets there." 2-3 days my ass.

And people think government-run anything is the answer.

10. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Just to chime in, I have never had any issue with USPS, occasionally slow but no slower than other services to ship up to here and always cheaper. I will not accept shipment from the states using any other shipping service.

11. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

government run...government?

12. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

Unfortunate to hear you've had trouble with USPS. They've never lost any of my packages or delivered anything late, so I have no qualms with them.

13. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

14. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

lol.

but i wouldn't necessarily disagree with privatisation of usps.

15. bows1

bows1 Senior member

This pretty much explains my life. Once waited on a USPS priority package for TWO AND A HALF WEEKS before it showed up. Called every other day after the expected delivery date passed, and was essentially told, "it'll get there when it gets there." 2-3 days my ass.

Yeah fuck roads and water and food and fire departments because my package didn't arrive on time. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.