• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tito's + McClure's Spicy Bloody Mix

9df19b78.jpg

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Halloween-
A sidecar right now, using Remy Martin VSOP.

I just picked up a new bottle of triple sec, I may just have to have one of those as well. Between that or a white lady.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
Excellent!

tasty as ballz

so tonight long story, a thread about it exxists but whent to an odd restaurant. had pegu clubs (ON THE HOSUE) Highland Park 15, Jameson, something else. AM TOASTY Wooooooooo

Halloween-

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cptjeff
I just picked up a new bottle of triple sec, I may just have to have one of those as well. Between that or a white lady.
Never tried a white lady cocktail before. How is it? Can't try it now since I'm out of gin from all the G&T's I usually make. Currently having a glass of Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome Ale, good stuff.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Halloween-
Never tried a white lady cocktail before. How is it? Can't try it now since I'm out of gin from all the G&T's I usually make. Currently having a glass of Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome Ale, good stuff.
It's tasty. It has a little more sharp a flavor than a sidecar (as you would expect with the gin), but if that doesn't suit you, adjust the ratio for a little more juice and triple sec/cointreau. Say, 1.5:1:1 rather than the 2:1:1 I use for both white ladies and sidecars. You can also use rum with that same setup. When you do that, it's called an XYZ, or for the less creative, a rum sidecar. That's a tasty one too.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
imag0108v.jpg

I like the bitterness and the spice with the citrus (tastes like grapefruit, maybe) on the finish

svd

Reaction score
Oban 14, and it is getting along nicely with the ice cream with caramel sauce made with Macallan 15 I'm enjoying.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads