• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackfyre
was my nsfw post deleted in the performance anxiety thread?
nod[1].gif

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it wasnt that bad, and it was hidden in spoilers.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
That wasn't me, haven't looked there, but in related matters, I removed the link from the marital aid thread to somewhere NSFW. It was a touch and go call, the link didn't go to anything graphic, but to another forum where such toys were being...uhh...played with.

We have a no-linking-to-Appreciation policy, and that site...uhh...straddled...the line, and I erred on the side of conservatism in that case.

It was in DT, and heavily nsfw-ed so no punitive measures for its poster, but just reminding the board here of the policy.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackfyre
it wasnt that bad, and it was hidden in spoilers.
ok, just looked at it. Spoilers or not, it was that bad. The rule is: No nips, no snatch. No, we don't see every single post, especially in the mega image threads, so if sighted, let me know. Blackfyre...next time will cost you some hole time (<-snigger)

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well iam not too fond of snitching about nsfw things in nsfw threads. In non-nsfw threads i'll follow the rules. Just trying to provide a good/bad reference thats all.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
irrespective of your fondness, I would recommend that you follow the rules in all threads
smile.gif

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
roger that

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Maybe this has been asked before, but is there anyway to get a shortcut or drop down for smilies in the quick reply screen?

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Maybe this has been asked before, but is there anyway to get a shortcut or drop down for smilies in the quick reply screen?
Just memorize the codes for your go-to arsenal. Personally, I'm a minimalist. I am of the opinion that
foo.gif
is all the smiley a great postwriter really needs. Its versatility is rivaled only by that of the f-word, or perhaps the Alden shell longwing.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So what's with all the "What is blank style to you" threads all over MC? Is everyone that bored, hung over, drunk or whatever? LOL.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crane's
So what's with all the "What is blank style to you" threads all over MC? Is everyone that bored, hung over, drunk or whatever? LOL.

I was tempted to start a "What is Spoo style" thread, but resisted.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Oh hell go for it. I'll join you in the insanity and start my own thread. Together we can enjoy our timeout courtesy of the mods. LOL.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker

I'm pretty sure "Spoo" style involves wearing a pearl necklace.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads