• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
That's how it's lookin' friend, I'll visit there sometime.
frown.gif
Appreciate the work you did for me though!

frown.gif
just when I was all set to test how "bicurious" you really are

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
frown.gif
just when I was all set to test how "bicurious" you really are

only if you look like a kathoey~

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
my ex just told me he got me a birthday & xmas gift... now i have to get him something (?)
confused.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
my ex just told me he got me a birthday & xmas gift... now i have to get him something (?)
confused.gif

Where have you been!?! I think tomgirl is trying to steal your role of forum mascot

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
id suggest you give him a polite thank you. Unless you wanna go back....
yeah i definitely wasn't planning on exchanging gifts.

Originally Posted by Stazy
Where have you been!?! I think tomgirl is trying to steal your role of forum mascot

I'm here! just hanging out... lurking in the shadows i guess? haha Have I been slacking on mascot duties? Where have YOU been?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i definitely wasn't planning on exchanging gifts.
Good. I don't understand why people drag these things on. Break up. Move on. Trying to stay friends after just isn't worth the effort in my opinion.
I'm here! just hanging out... lurking in the shadows i guess? haha Have I been slacking on mascot duties? Where have YOU been?
Hmmm I guess I just haven't seen your posts. I've been posting a lot since September! There is definitely a negative correlation between my relationship status and SF posting frequency.
laugh.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
confused.gif

no you don't

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

kungapa

Reaction score
confused.gif

If he is getting you a birthday & xmas gift it is for one of rather few reasons:

1. He is just a really, really nice guy who genuinely wants to stay friends, and show that by wanting to give you a gift (highly unlikely)

2. He got something very personalized and unreturnable when you were already together, and it would be weird/a waste to give it to someone else/throw it out. (not very likely)

3. He wants to get back together (likely)

Decide which one you think it is, and act accordingly.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kungapa
If he is getting you a birthday & xmas gift it is for one of rather few reasons:

1. He is just a really, really nice guy who genuinely wants to stay friends, and show that by wanting to give you a gift (highly unlikely)

2. He got something very personalized and unreturnable when you were already together, and it would be weird/a waste to give it to someone else/throw it out. (not very likely)

4. He's horny and wants to bone

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
no you don't

you're right. i did send his family a christmas card though, haha. my mom made me!
blush.gif

Originally Posted by kungapa

yeah he was pretty bummed and i think he still might be, he said he still wants to talk to me regularly. i didn't ask him to get me anything, and it was kind of unexpected when he brought it up and said the gift might get there after xmas. the whole staying friends thing is weird, because we were friends for several years before dating then were together for like a year and a half. i'm totally fine being friends again, and he's seemed like he is too but now i'm thinking maybe not.
eh.gif

Originally Posted by gort
4. He's horny and wants to bone
dude is several hours away, not happening.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batikslot