• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sf: Asap! Whats My Play!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
ya, I'm with MS on that. It's a great line to deceive and establish comfort with a girl before you completely decimate that trust.

I think we all konw there's a huge difference between the way you guys use it and the way this kid used it.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I still don't see why he didn't use the pickup line that never fails - "Excuse me miss, but does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

juvefan

Reaction score
is OP the sexless inkeeper
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. /www.youtube.com/index?ytsession=08eoMETOOQH2UG1mM9slajsYtGDsY9PLIIFroUqbKg8E-nXmMdNApc90FHgBD7tQoD-R__Z7a3W5w4hbNWfn2uU87g94IqJtY0oRoZd1C65UKpkjYWhX03x-eARR2tG4j2EwlY9OpqEkyScf-VkQE_CNNDdU2c9f_hZNpUqhyPxQYO2wMJQ6rP8J1WO-pUKBlTZW2MA5TuDKHJRQEaV_liyfAO6DfzXEZK8pwcoLjt3af1Gloe97RLp1nTptnfnRV9u4rE_tDVIH03t26wMRskacgA2B_0MGktS1JO75cDFJwBuXaCF9rQkuSpK1ph4jtyROTdaXQZOLlXj7p3WilH7UD1yWsPk5yy9CiyffLMhVe4Tb-tAEzq5Is4c-nMY85rQdqhpoOuq9kmMmZJDQe1o3TL2CbKxa" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/index?ytsessi...DQe1o3TL2CbKxa')">I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
/www.youtube.com/index?ytsession=08eoMETOOQH2UG1mM9slajsYtGDsY9PLIIFroUqbKg8E-nXmMdNApc90FHgBD7tQoD-R__Z7a3W5w4hbNWfn2uU87g94IqJtY0oRoZd1C65UKpkjYWhX03x-eARR2tG4j2EwlY9OpqEkyScf-VkQE_CNNDdU2c9f_hZNpUqhyPxQYO2wMJQ6rP8J1WO-pUKBlTZW2MA5TuDKHJRQEaV_liyfAO6DfzXEZK8pwcoLjt3af1Gloe97RLp1nTptnfnRV9u4rE_tDVIH03t26wMRskacgA2B_0MGktS1JO75cDFJwBuXaCF9rQkuSpK1ph4jtyROTdaXQZOLlXj7p3WilH7UD1yWsPk5yy9CiyffLMhVe4Tb-tAEzq5Is4c-nMY85rQdqhpoOuq9kmMmZJDQe1o3TL2CbKxa" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/index?ytsessi...DQe1o3TL2CbKxa
" style="display:none;">
">​
/www.youtube.com/index?ytsession=08eoMETOOQH2UG1mM9slajsYtGDsY9PLIIFroUqbKg8E-nXmMdNApc90FHgBD7tQoD-R__Z7a3W5w4hbNWfn2uU87g94IqJtY0oRoZd1C65UKpkjYWhX03x-eARR2tG4j2EwlY9OpqEkyScf-VkQE_CNNDdU2c9f_hZNpUqhyPxQYO2wMJQ6rP8J1WO-pUKBlTZW2MA5TuDKHJRQEaV_liyfAO6DfzXEZK8pwcoLjt3af1Gloe97RLp1nTptnfnRV9u4rE_tDVIH03t26wMRskacgA2B_0MGktS1JO75cDFJwBuXaCF9rQkuSpK1ph4jtyROTdaXQZOLlXj7p3WilH7UD1yWsPk5yy9CiyffLMhVe4Tb-tAEzq5Is4c-nMY85rQdqhpoOuq9kmMmZJDQe1o3TL2CbKxa" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/index?ytsessi...DQe1o3TL2CbKxa
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
I still don't see why he didn't use the pickup line that never fails - "Excuse me miss, but does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

he already passed up the chance ot **** her while she wa spassed out. doubtful he'd do it with chloroform!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
styleforum answer: be a gent, ask threak for advice, make her an over complicated breakfast when she wakes up and drive her home in your leased car

superfuture answer: you must ****!

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
"is it just me, or does this Sprite taste like rohypnol?"

"No? Hmm, strange. I could have sworn it did. Okay, well why don't you wipe off that pretty mouth with this rag then."

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"Excuse me miss, but does this heroin feel like horse tranquilizer to you?"

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
"No? Hmm, strange. I could have sworn it did. Okay, well why don't you wipe off that pretty mouth with this rag then."
"aww hunny, sleepy?...that's OK...you want a t-shirt, some boxers and a little lie down?...that's OK sweetie, you just rest, I'll be in the other room watching Sasha Grey make glucking noises if you need me."

freeAgent

Reaction score
Good luck with the future plans. Saying you wouldn't try to **** her is definitely a bad move from the one-night stand point of view. However, if you have some reason to think you might get into an actual relationship maybe it'll work. You should tell her that your promise not to try and **** her ended when she walked out the door this morning. See how she reacts and hope you're not in the friend/no **** zone already.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by freeAgent
Good luck with the future plans. Saying you wouldn't try to **** her is definitely a bad move from the one-night stand point of view. However, if you have some reason to think you might get into an actual relationship maybe it'll work. You should tell her that your promise not to try and **** her ended when she walked out the door this morning. See how she reacts and hope you're not in the friend/no **** zone already.

That will work well. sounds very smooth. "hey, you're welcome for sleeping in my bed last night. Oh, by the way, IMMA **** YA!"

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually completely disagree. Now, given the way he said it (probably desperately to get her to stay), it doesn't work. But saying "look, we aren't ********** tonight, just want you to be clear on that now" is a great ******* line. However, it usually only works after things have already gotten hot at the bar and you have at the very least made out. Doesn't really work if you are being a safe & friendly omegamale.
In that exact scenario described, it's worked well for me a few times.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads